Pets!!!!
Tongue 
Okay, I know I'm not the only animal lover here!
Here are some pictures of mine:

Isolde (pronounced E - Sold)

[Image: isoldee.jpg]

Charlie

[Image: charliee.jpg]

My African grey parrot Banjo

[Image: Banjo.jpg]

Post pictures of your little (or big) ones here!

[Image: 2uqg6fb.jpg]

My babies! The white one is Fila and the grey one is Jazz. Fila was a hand-me-down kitty from my coworker when her daughter moved out and couldn't take him along. Jazz was adopted by me and my former roommate when she was just a kitten.

...They aren't as grumpy as they look in this pic.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
I have two kittens, they are from the same litter and were born in August 2011!

Here are the pics of them! I love them like they are my babies!

I have some goldfish, koi, cory catfish, a betta, and some shrimp. Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of them and cannot take pictures of them at the moment. I hope to get a dog or cat in the near future! =]
I have no pictures of my animals as of yet. I have cats, outdoor ones, and a beagle names G.G. Geej is fat, bossy, and loud as fuck. She knows when I'm in the most comfortable state of sleep and she will start baying.

Baying is totally different than barking.

Its been measured BY SCIENCE to be as loud as a shotgun blast.

This is why I am a cat person ಠ_ಠ
Tangerine Queen and Archduchess of all Citrus
Oh my God your dogs are freaking adorable, Lyric.
This isn't my cat but it is my mom's and I play with him a lot when I'm over at her house.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mpreg Central's resident gearhead princess!
Here's a link to a pic of one of my snakes. His name is Amon, and he is a corn snake. He's still small, but is ever so slightly bigger than when that photo was taken.
As life gets longer, awful feels softer.
Well it feels pretty soft to me.
And if it takes shit to make bliss,
then I feel pretty blissfully.
~~ Modest Mouse
The attatched pic is my kitteh stewie. :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try resaving it as a jpeg or gif, Elvira. Or try resizing it.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
I have INFINITY cats. No, I'm not even shitting you guys. I have ALL OF THE CATS. All of them. Always.

In all seriousness, though, I do amateur cat rescue - so I'm always acquiring new cats and trying to find homes for them, and the actual number of cats I have is always changing. I do have some "permanent" cats, mostly ones that I've hand-raised from birth (they get really attached when you get them that young, so I couldn't ever give them away). I'll see about getting pictures - I think all the ones I have on my computer currently are really out of date. XD