To all of the Lunar New Year-ers...
Happy New Year!

Wishing you all good fortune, peace and safety, and happiness! =3

Thanks! Same to you! This year I'm not pigging out on those shrimp crackers/chips though.
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
(02-05-2014, 07:56 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote: Thanks! Same to you! This year I'm not pigging out on those shrimp crackers/chips though.

Haha! Thanks! Unfortunately, I couldn't help myself because I haven't had them for such a long time. Going to have to detox for a while!
They are addicting aren't they?
--------
(02-07-2014, 08:35 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote: They are addicting aren't they?

Yup! Will have to control myself next year -- don't know how you did it. Haha.
Even I'm surprised. My mother usually fries enough to fill up a large can of those Danish cookie tins. By day two they're usually all gone. I have no idea how I managed to control myself this year.
--------
(02-13-2014, 05:13 AM)MPregFan86 Wrote: Even I'm surprised. My mother usually fries enough to fill up a large can of those Danish cookie tins. By day two they're usually all gone. I have no idea how I managed to control myself this year.

If you didn't eat them this year... then who did? Lol! You must teach me your ways! I don't think I'll ever be able to resist them.

Well I did eat like 80% this year, but I managed to stretch out the chips all the way to the following Thursday. My mom gave some to her grand-nephew. So yeah. I wasn't happy that she gave him so much.
--------

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's that time of year again... Bluegirl285 9 7,573 05-04-2022, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Happy New Year! 2013! mk_ka2760 3 3,454 04-13-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Craddenali
  New year resolutions? blue 3 2,349 01-28-2013, 11:11 PM
Last Post: star478