Open Birth Clinic..........A midwife opens her doors (CLOSED MPREG-RP)
Jeff looked at her and his jaw dropped. "Two to three sizes bigger!? I'll be huge! I hope the maternity store has clothes big enough for me" Jeff said as Sophie and him made their way out of the park and towards the maternity clothes store.
Sophie smiled and nodded. "Oh yes, don't panic. They have clothes, which are so big, that you could have quadruplets and you would still fit in", she joked as they slowly approached the maternity store.

"Good evening, Julie", Sophie said with a smile and greeted the owner of the shop. "Oh, Dr. Maxwell in person", Julie joked, hugging her old friend. Julie was in the mid forties and had opened her store about two weeks after the opening of he clinic.
"See, Julie, this is Jeff, Jeff Colton........one of my patients", she said with a smile.
Julie began to smile too. "Hello, Mr. Colton. Nice to meet you", she said.
Jeff introduced himself to Julie. "Well, as you can see, I need some maternity clothes." Jeff said, making reference to his worn and ill fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants that struggled to cover his belly. "I don't have any maternity clothes at all, and to be honest I have no idea what I need" Jeff said honestly.
Julie smiled. "That's no problem, then I will help you a bit and I am sure, Dr. Maxwell will do the same", she said with a smile. Sophie nodded. "We help......girls got style", she joked and made Julie and herself laugh.

They went through the store and showed Jeff, what it offered. "Well", began Julie, "I think, that you will need some T-Shirts and sweat shirts.........we have a big variety of them........we've got them in dark blue, in white, in black and of course in baby blue (light blue)", she said and smiled.
"What size would you need ??", she asked him.
"This size" Jeff says holding his belly jokingly. "I'll take some t shirts, sweatshirts, and some pants that actually fit me" Jeff said, looking at the variety of clothes Julie pulled out to show him. "I guess I'll need some underwear as well too" Jeff said a bit sheepishly.
Julie and Sophie began to laugh. Julie nodded. "Alright, then we will get you everything you need. Just tell me the color then, and we get it for you.........", she said and took all the clothes Jeff was talking about from the tables. "Will you need some pairs of socks too ??", Julie asked.
Sophie thought about it for a moment. "If you don't want to buy some, Jeff, then we also could offer you some medical ones from the clinic........or you keep your own and wash them over and over again", she joked with a friendly smile.
"I like blue, and I think I'll just use my own socks. Hopefully my feet wont get any bigger along with my belly" Jeff said still joking
Julie and Sophie started to laugh and helped him to get everything he needed. When they were finished, they went to the cash box. Julie typed in all the prices and calculated them.
"Okay, that would make 140,50$", she said.
Jeff just wanted to get his wallet out, when Sophie laid her hand onto his and shook her head. "Please put it onto the bill for the clinic", she said and smiled at Jeff.
"Thank you Sophie, that means a lot" Jeff said, smiling at Sophie. "Do you mind if I chance into my new clothes now?" Julie showed Jeff the way to the changing room, pulling the curtain shut behind Jeff as he entered the stall. Once inside, Jeff stripped naked, looking at his bare pregnant body in the mirror. He then put on his maternity underwear which supported the underside of his belly and his maternity jeans which had an elastic top so they didn't pinch his belly. He then followed with a white maternity t shirt that actually covered his belly and a blue maternity sweatshirt that fit him as well. Once he got his socks on (not an easy task for someone with a big belly blocking their view), Jeff stepped out from the changing room for Sophie to see.
Sophie nodded and smiled. "You're looking good, Daddy", she said with a smile.
After having said goodbye, Sophie and Jeff left the store and went into the direction of the clinic again.
"Are you feeling better now ??", she asked him with her gentle voice.
"I am actually" Jeff said, smiling at Sophie. "Thank you for everything you've done today. I really appreciate it."
Sophie smiled and nodded. "It was one of the biggest pleasures, I've ever had in my career", she said, slowly approaching him and giving him a long hug.
They stood there like that for some seconds, but then they solved their hug and looked each other into the eyes. "Do you want me to show you your room ??", she asked.
"Yes, I'd like to lie down for a nap. I've understandably been through a lot today" Jeff said as they both walked back to the clinic. "But I wouldn't mind grabbing a snack on the way" Jeff said laughing.
Sophie smiled and started laughing. "Alright. Then we make a little stop at the cafeteria and after that you get to bed as fast as possible, did you understand me, son ??", she joked.
"Yes ma'am" Jeff said. At the cafeteria Jeff grabbed a "snack," a fried chicken sandwich, a large glass of milk, an apple, and a cookie before Sophie and Jeff made their way to Jeff's room.
After they had arrived at Jeff's room, Sophie took a key out of her pocket and opened the door, to let him in. "Alright. This is your room", she said and let him go in first.
The room was quite big and had at least 25 m², an integrated bathroom, a cupboard and a TV-set. In the middle, standing against the wall, there was a bed.
"I hope you will get comfortable here", Sophie said and smiled.
"I already am" Jeff said. Sophie shut the door behind Jeff, leaving Jeff alone to relax. He took off his sweatshirt, t-shirt, and maternity jeans leaving him only in his maternity underwear as he climbed into bed. It took him a while to get comfortable, and for the twins to calm down enough for him to fall asleep, but soon Jeff was fast asleep, resting from the eventful day he had had.
Jeff awoke a two hours later, the weight of his twin babies resting on his bladder making him have to get up to pee. Once he had taken care of business, Jeff put his maternity pants and shirt back on to go explore the clinic. Taking a turn out of his room, Jeff walked slowly down the hallway of other rooms before turning down a hallway to a window which looked into a room full of cribs with newborns. Jeff looked through the window at the babies in their cribs, holding his own belly and thinking about how in just a few weeks two of those babies in there would be his. Two baby boys, a lot of responsibility for a college student who was still in the process of coming to grips with the fact that he was pregnant in the first place.
Sophie spent the past two hours with doing administrative stuff and concentrating on it........but in her mind she was with Jeff all the time, thinking about the fact, that it must have been a quite exciting day for him.
It was about 06:30 PM now and Sophie was already quite tired from being working since 06:00 AM..........she had to take a break. So she stood up, went to the door and went out into the corridor, following it into the direction of the main entrance to smoke a cigarette.
When she went around the corner, she saw Jeff standing in front of the window, looking at the newborns. She started to smile and slowly approached him, not wanting him to take him out of his thoughts.
She stopped about 2 meters behind him and watched him..........
Sensing someone behind him, Jeff turned to Sophie, slightly startled. "Sorry, I didn't see you there" Jeff said. Jeff could see Sophie was getting tired as it had been a long day for the both of them. "How late do you work?" Jeff asked Sophie as they both looked at the newborns through the glass.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,679 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,392 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,129 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,065 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,431 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,209 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,721 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,892 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,941 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather