The weekend
Saya tries to look calm. "I suppose...I could research this." She says finally. "But I am unsure If we can find any results for a phenomema most people do not know of."
"yeah I know." He says sadly "look there's the light house" he points into the distance
Saya smiled knowing that they were close.
Adam waddles along side Saya in silence as they make the final steps to the door of the light house. The whole walk up the long staircase he is thinking about the conversation they had just had.
When they make it to the top, Saya gets ready. "What position do you want for this one?" She asks.
"On my back. My knees and wrists are still sore from the last one" Adam sighs
"Okay. I,ll get the bed ready then." She says.
"Thanks" Adam goes and gets himself ready for labor, not that there is really anything to do per say but he knows he has to get in the right mindset
Saya gets the bed ready. "Lay here." She puts on medical gloves.
Adam lays down on the bed, naked and relaxes back on the pillows
Says sits beside Adam. "Are you feeling any paim or doscomfort? Contractions, and the like?" She asked.
"Not yet or at least if I am having them Im not feeling them."
Says nods. "Let me know if you do." She wrote on a notepad that she always used to record Adam's progress to get a better understanding.
Adam nods and rubs his bare belly before falling asleep for a while, trying to get as much rest before his labor started
Saya watched, hoping he would no go into labor during his sleep.
Adam sleeps soundly through the afternoon and wakes up late that night, laying in the bed feeling restless until he feels the first contraction
Saya notices. "Is it happening?" She asked.
"Yes. That was the first contraction." Adam sighs and looks over to Saya.
Saya gets in position. "Just breathe and keep it consistent with each push" she tells him. "As usual?"
"Yes. I will. I hope it goes faster this time. Last time I almost couldn't wait for my water to break"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Holiday Weekend to Remember allentagerman 52 16,571 09-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Redbane