"The Neighbors"...AT LAST!
So, after two seasons of nothing but hinting at the fact that the alien men get pregnant, they FINALLY decided to use this concept.
It's going to happen in the season 2 finale, which premieres on Friday, so there is only a teaser at this point. The only weird thing about this particular mpreg is...it's a back pregnancy, which is unexpected to say the least. I'm still excited, though. Probably because I've waited through 2 seasons for them to do it. :D
That, and I wanted to see mpreg before they got canceled. Which will probably happen. :-/
Here's the teaser: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=689914857713327
I could only find it on their Facebook page, so I hope it works.
That's awesome cant wait to see it..really hope
they don't cancelle it I really like the show:)
Think they had something similar in Star Trek though it was fpreg, and the women of said race carried their babies in their backs. I know that they also had mpreg (Trip), but that, I think, was a chest pregnancy, or maybe it was an arm pregnancy.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(04-11-2014, 08:31 PM)midi94 Wrote: Think they had something similar in Star Trek though it was fpreg, and the women of said race carried their babies in their backs. I know that they also had mpreg (Trip), but that, I think, was a chest pregnancy, or maybe it was an arm pregnancy.

I've seen the episode with Trip. It was a chest pregnancy.
So I just finished the episode....OH MY GOD!! With the exception that it's a 'back-bump' I though it was great! Plus the 'what hole will it come out of?' joke made me grin every time.

I NEED SEASON 3!!!
(04-12-2014, 06:03 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: So I just finished the episode....OH MY GOD!! With the exception that it's a 'back-bump' I though it was great! Plus the 'what hole will it come out of?' joke made me grin every time.

I NEED SEASON 3!!!

Season 3 is "on the bubble," and has not been confirmed for cancelation or renewal. I need a season 3 just for this plot.
Oh God, I don't care if this show gets cancelled next year, just renew it for one more SEASON! Even if they have to shorten it, I can live with that!
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
What if the father decides he wants to be human like his son and the baby goes from a back bump to his belly? That would be cool if it gets renewed.
(04-12-2014, 05:03 AM)PorterBailey Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 08:31 PM)midi94 Wrote: Think they had something similar in Star Trek though it was fpreg, and the women of said race carried their babies in their backs. I know that they also had mpreg (Trip), but that, I think, was a chest pregnancy, or maybe it was an arm pregnancy.

I've seen the episode with Trip. It was a chest pregnancy.

Thought so.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(04-12-2014, 07:14 AM)Bluegirl285 Wrote: Oh God, I don't care if this show gets cancelled next year, just renew it for one more SEASON! Even if they have to shorten it, I can live with that!

I have a feeling it will be renewed. ABC has already confirmed some shows for cancelation, but none for renewal. "The Neighbors" wasn't on that cancelation list, so I remain hopeful.
on the back? this is strange...never seen this before...
~Type Signature Here~
So having lost count of how many times I've watched this episode in the past few days and I've had a thought...

Supposing we get a season 3 (I hope, I hope) and supposing they decide to have an episode with the delivery of 'Baby Bird' as it's being called, since Larry's a pregnant alien man with the pregnancy in his back nonetheless, there's no way they'd be able to bring him to a hospital without the world finding and freaking out that there's aliens living on earth and reproducing. So the baby would have to be born at home which could very well turn out alot like the 'Real Men' episode of 'Alien Nation' (one of the better mpreg birth scenes in my opinion)

Maybe I'm dreaming too big here, but if that actually happens on the show, I may just explode from happiness. Not to mention that I think Simon Templeman and the rest of the cast could really pull something like that off.

Although I don't think I'm prepared to know what hole it'll come out of... ;)

Really hope we get season 3...
I hope it is like "Alien Nation." That's my favorite TV mpreg sighting of all time.
I always thought it'd be a home birth. Larry's had two other kids. He has have some idea of what he's doing.
I mean, there's no way they could pull of going to the hospital, but I've seen crazier.
(04-18-2014, 07:08 AM)PorterBailey Wrote: I hope it is like "Alien Nation." That's my favorite TV mpreg sighting of all time.
I always thought it'd be a home birth. Larry's had two other kids. He has have some idea of what he's doing.
I mean, there's no way they could pull of going to the hospital, but I've seen crazier.

That was my favorite show too. I'm glad that I have it. The complete series and the tv movies on DVD. Unless as I mentioned before, if Larry decides to to become fully human the baby would go from his back to his belly. But it would be cool to see how he pull this off if it comes from his back.
Hate to burst your bubble, but knowing Larry as a character, he just wouldn't do that.
Reggie is the only alien even slightly interested in becoming human, and Larry is the least tempted.
He's too proud of being Zabvronian.
I am actually more interested, in this case, to see how they pull off the back pregnancy.
Bad news, guys. It was just announced that ABC canceled The Neighbors. :(
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
They should do at least do 1 hour long finale for the birth.
They should, but I doubt they'll do it.
Yeah, what a bummer. I kind of figured it would be canceled, though. Not a really successful run coupled with the fact that ABC went on a canceling spree, I knew it was a goner.
Still disappointed, though.
I shall fill the void by writing my own fanfiction. :D
(05-19-2014, 06:05 AM)PorterBailey Wrote: Yeah, what a bummer. I kind of figured it would be canceled, though. Not a really successful run coupled with the fact that ABC went on a canceling spree, I knew it was a goner.
Still disappointed, though.
I shall fill the void by writing my own fanfiction. :D

AMEN for the fanfiction!! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Neighbors - Potential Mpreg pregboy28 13 15,635 09-29-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PorterBailey