picture (file) size
How come it's easy enough to upload HD pictures from my phone to use as my avatar because they'll be resized but when I wasn't to use the same pictures in say, my blog it's not do able? It's kinda putting a real downer on my blog. I like quality pictures, I'm a photographer. Can this be changed so that the files can be scaled down to the right size no matter where we want to post the picture?
I'm not really sure this is something that Lyric can fix. That would be something that the site host would have to look into.

However, if you post up pics as attachments instead of inserted into the post body, they show up as little icons before you click on them.

I'll give you examples of what I mean.

Inserted: [Image: Seahorse.png]

Attachment :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Sorry, I just realized that I misunderstood what you are asking. You can upload pics by adding them as attachments. If you try to insert pictures using the icon, it will ask you for a URL.

The attachment box is below the box where you type your post. It works on my iPhone and my iPad. What type of phone are you using?
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
I know how to upload them but it's the fact that it constantly says the file size is too large. I'm using the HD camera on my HTC one. I don't understand why they are auto resized for your avatar but not for the rest of the site.
I... have no idea then. It'll have to be something for Lyric to look into.
---            

Cheers
Can I ask what the exact file size is? I may be able to help.
846KB which is auto resized for my avatar but not for any other place on the site :(
Not sure what I can tell you. Avatars are automatically resized if they are too large. There's little I can do on my end, sorry!
At least I got a response, thanks Lyric. Perhaps you could give the feedback to the web host?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Different picture attachments? MPregFan86 2 3,393 09-04-2018, 07:56 AM
Last Post: MPregFan86
  Inbox size.... bhdire8 1 4,817 10-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Blue18372
  "The file you attached is too large...." Visser5 1 1,954 02-09-2015, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Buggy Girl
  Odd picture showing up in button options darkfanboy 1 2,122 11-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: BigPregBelly