Realism
When it comes to simulating a pregnancy, which is more important to you; realistic appearance, or realistic feeling of the pregnancy? Both are important, but for me a pretend pregnancy just isn't complete without a realistic feel to it. I initially thought most had that opinion but after what I've read and seen I might be wrong.

I haven't actually tried it, but sometimes I find myself wishing for more than a realistic feeling; I want all the burdens like heaviness and exhaustion amplified. This is because, for me, male pregnancy is largely about "paying penance" for being born a man, and not having to experience it, so when I'm forced to simulate it, the harder the pregnancy is on me the more I actually like it, even if it exceeds what would be realistic.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
I want both as much as possible - The best looking/ most real feelling pregnancy simulation i've ever tried is a water balloon inside an air ballon. It has the right shape and weight ad when you move it feels like the baby moves.

BE CAREFUL (to anyone out there who hasn't tried this yet) EXPLOSIONS HAPPEN!

I doubt i'll be able to go back to that until I have the privacy I so badly crave..... but it was great while it lasted. The only thing I don't simulate is a popped out belly button, I did try it once and really didn't like it. I way prefer the feeling of a smooth, round pregnant tummy. I can just imagine the details and that's fine with me.
(03-25-2012, 12:39 AM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: I want both as much as possible - The best looking/ most real feelling pregnancy simulation i've ever tried is a water balloon inside an air ballon. It has the right shape and weight ad when you move it feels like the baby moves.

I doubt i'll be able to go back to that until I have the privacy I so badly crave..... but it was great while it lasted. The only thing I don't simulate is a popped out belly button, I did try it once and really didn't like it. I way prefer the feeling of a smooth, round pregnant tummy. I can just imagine the details and that's fine with me.

Oh believe me... of this I am INTIMATELY aware. Just read my other post in this sub-forum! Have you ever had an occurrence (or anyone, for that matter) where one of the two balloons pop, but the other doesn't? I've been wanting to try that method not just for the realism, but for an added layer of protection against poppage.
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(03-25-2012, 03:24 AM)Kilix Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 12:39 AM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: I want both as much as possible - The best looking/ most real feelling pregnancy simulation i've ever tried is a water balloon inside an air ballon. It has the right shape and weight ad when you move it feels like the baby moves.

Oh believe me... of this I am INTIMATELY aware. Just read my other post in this sub-forum! Have you ever had an occurrence (or anyone, for that matter) where one of the two balloons pop, but the other doesn't? I've been wanting to try that method not just for the realism, but for an added layer of protection against poppage.

Yeah the water balloon popped inside the air balloon due to the friction - but after a few days the air balloon went the same way.
(03-25-2012, 08:53 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote:
(03-25-2012, 03:24 AM)Kilix Wrote:

Yeah the water balloon popped inside the air balloon due to the friction - but after a few days the air balloon went the same way.

Did the outer balloon hold up okay when the inner one burst? No leakage? And would you ever feel comfortable sleeping with the double-water balloon method?
Kilix stockpiled 3!
in my personal experience. I did many times the thing with the 2 ballons, 3 or 4 times they explode. once was in the middle of a cam rp and was very anoying.... other time was in a sofa....... so this is the best way to simulate the fetal movement but you need a very good ballon, and anyway they could pop........

anyone try with something different? I'm gonna simulate a pregnancy during the weekend and I want to try something new... The last 3 times I used a small beach ball just empty...... but don't give you any realism, just the perfect shape......

for the breast the best is a ballon full of milk or warm watter (not hot) but in my case if I sleep with the boobs on the they after I used to have a cough and a runny nose
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestions for Belly Realism Maiseulove 12 8,591 07-26-2015, 12:49 AM
Last Post: HollyWd