Arangenment
Arrange marriage rp anyone? My char and your char are in a arranged marriage. They develop feelings and my char gets preg?
I would be interested!
omg yay~~

Any ideas on how we should go with this? Should we do more modern or maybe sometime older?

I think my char shall be angry at the arrangement at first but warms up quickly

Sorry about not replying sooner!

I'm honking modern. I'm the absolute worst at roleplays set in older times.

My character will probably be indifferent about it, thinking she should not be forced but would also enjoy a husband to love (assuming she's female, as this is Mpreg).
It's fine XD i noticed you have a bunch of other rps too.

modern is fine with me ^^we'll need areason for them to be getting married this way tho

and i was kinda hoping for your char to be male ^^ it is gonna be mpreg ( with my char being preg) i wanted MxM
Thanks for understanding :)

Maybe they live in a territory of England or something and the law demands all people must be married between the ages of 16 and 20 to keep the population alive?

Oh, that's fine with me! Mxm mpreg is something I'd be willing to try.
:3

and that's sounds good! makes sence. shall i start it, or did you want to? i don't mind either way
You may start :)
Alistair sat in his parents loving room, settled on the floral couch. He was in a suit, a dark grey one with soft blue tie, and his unruly hair was brush out and pulled into a low ponytail, a soft grey color. His mother didn't approve on the length but it one one of the only things he had that was his choice and had fought hard to keep it like this.

It was almost noon now and he let out a tiny sigh, slumped slightly in his seat. they were meeting his Fiance today. they had been engaged since he was twelve, 6 years ago, and he was meeting him for the first time ever.
Devon aligned the sides of his simple black tuxedo. He had a rose stuck through a pin hole in the pocket, which he was supposed to give to his "lover", who, according to his parents, was named Alistair. How interesting. He had his dark brown hair slicked lightly with a slight tip in the front - slightly childish, but still presentable, which reflected him ever so fantastically.

The four-year-engagement was far too long. While Devon wasn't 100% interested in this arrangement, a husband to arrive to everyday whom he loved and would have a family with pleased him quite a lot. He fastened his red bowtie even more before heading out to meet Alistair at his home.
-----
Devon approached what his parents said was Alistair's residence, knocking loudly on the door, awaiting an answer as he tapped his feet nervously, the word 'husband' echoing through his mind.
Going to don my mod hat for a moment and remind both of you that it is against the site rules to have a pregnant character who is under 18. Perhaps you'd like to adjust the ages of the characters in this roleplay?
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(Why not? 18, maybe?)
(oh sorry! forgot about that XD I've change it, and sorry too for taking so long. I just got a new job and it's not working out too well)

Alistair glanced up, frowning deeper. He was here then... The young man got up, heading to the door. He took a breath and made sure to look calm. The door swung open and he got his first look. He was a bit taller then he was with dark hair mostly slicked back and intelligent eyes. Handsome to say.

He offered the man, Devon, a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes and a polite nod, allowing him in. "Hi, I'm Alistair Donne, Devon right?", he asked, showing him to the living room, where tea had been set out for his guest. Manners were important.