Middle Ages (closed)
At Anna's words of praise Kodai managed to smile slightly, continuing to drink softly with single swallows of the water that was offered by his mother from time to time. As both the Queen and King were questioned ever so curiously by Anna they both shook their heads in response to it.
She wet a cloth in the warm water and spooned the herbs on. "Well then, if you don't mind, I need to help with the infection," she said nodding to the herbs. "Also, Kodai needs his rest."
The King and Queen both nodded in agreement, arising and walking from their son's room for a while. Kodai stared up at the ceiling above him once again, remaining silent as he was before.
"Kodai, I'm sorry," she said, removing the lower blanket. "I know this is very difficult for you," she said gently placing the compress on his wound. "Is there anything I can do to make it easier?"
At the very mention of his spoken of name Kodai's eyes drifted downward, gazing into his beloved friend's eyes for a moment while he managed to avoid a slight expression of wincing. "Um .. could you .. pleasure me .. that is .. if you dont mind. I am positive that it will make the pain fade for a while. I understand if you do not wish to." He swallowed with a blush, finding his desire hard to explain to Anna. He was fearful that he was asking for too much.
"I-I think I could do that, after this sits on a while, you know, between dressing changes." She is blushing, and stammering a bit.
"Very well Miss Anna." While Kodai spoke softly he tried so very hard to but he could not keep back a blush of his own. He smiled as much as he could, continuing to gaze into Anna's eyes.
Anna steps out, leaving the poultice in place, to freshen up in the bathroom just across the hall.
As Kodai became drowsy he closed his upper eyelids with a soft and weary sigh, breathing softly and without difficulty. For a moment he yawned, beginning to fall into a deep slumber for a while.
Anna looked in, saw he was asleep, and went to the kitchen to eat something.
Even after Anna had left the room Kodai continued to slumber ever so soundly. In the next few upcoming hours he began to toss and turn restlessly as he experienced an intense nightmare, speaking softly in his slumber with words of pleading while quivering beyond his control with fear as his mind found itself reliving the fateful nightfall he was attacked. "No .. please .. dont hurt me .."
Anna rushed in. "Kodai, honey, it's ok," she says rubbing his arm. "It's just a dream," she soothes.
At the sound of Anna's voice the movements of Kodai's restless body became calm and still, slumbering soundly once more like he was before.
Anna gently closes the door behind her. "I'll be back in an hour, let him sleep," she says to the servant in the hall.
Kodai continued to slumber soundly and quietly without any difficulty upon his backside, his bandaged chest rising and falling with gently taken of breaths. When the servant standing in the hallway was approached by Anna she bowed her head to her with respect, speaking only when Anna was finished speaking. "As you wish Miss Anna."
Anna returns two hours later. "Is he still sleeping?" she asks the servant at the door.
The servant who guarded the door watched Anna as she approached her, bowing her head with the utmost respect while speaking softly to avoid waking Kodai. "Good evening Miss Anna. Sir Kodai is still sleeping without any trouble."
"I really need to change the bandages, but I don't want to wake him," she thought out loud.
For a few hours more Kodai continued to slumber without any trouble, breathing softly and silently as he began to dwell into a deeper slumber. The servant spoke softly to Anna while she entered Kodai's room with silent steps. "Miss Anna .. if you do not mind then I could remove the bandages. I promise not to wake him as I do so."
"I will do it," I say entering quietly. I carefully remove the blanket over his chest and beginning to remove the bandages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,866 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,260 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,250 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8