Middle Ages (closed)
Anna extends her arms for Kodai to place their slumbering daughter in
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
After holding their sleeping daughter for a while he handed her into his beloved wife Anna's waiting arms ever so gently. He stayed sitting beside Anna as he gazed down at Mariah with a loving smile.
Anna gently stroked the side of her face. "She's so beautiful," she whispers.
Will be reducing my time on here in the next few weeks to explore other creative outlets.
Mariah stirred for a moment before she awakened, gazing up into her mother's eyes for a second before she fell back asleep. Kodai smiled, nodding as well while agreeing with his beloved Anna's words. "Indeed. She sure is."
Anna stroked her face again. She exposes her breast to the infant, encouraging her morning feed.
The infant known as Mariah had opened her eyes, latching upon the nipple of her mother's sensitive breast that was offered to her before suckling gently but eagerly.
Anna grimaced for a moment, before sighing contently.
Mariah continued to feed from her mother, smiling while she closed her eyes and continued to suckle until she was full. Soon she yawned, falling back asleep.
"She's so strong," Anna notes, massaging her now sore nipple
Kodai smiled, reaching out and stroking Mariah's soft hair ever so gently. "She is." Mariah yawned softly and fell asleep after her stomach became full of milk.
Anna slightly rocks her.
Mariah slumbered soundly, her tiny chest rising and falling with each taken of breath. She slept in her mother's arms without any difficulty.
(Skip?)
(Okay.)
(How far?)
(We can go as far as you want. I am up for anything.)
(Hmmm. Trying to think of a good place, any ideas?)
(Okay. How about Mariah gets older and goes out to hunt with Demetri and Kodai.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,685 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,438 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,947 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,100 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,126 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,844 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,861 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8