"Paternity Leave" out now
Well that was absolutely wonderful! Brought tears to my eyes! Fantastic movie!
Not sure if anyone posted this yet but here's a link to rent it

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/paternityleave
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
I simply adored this movie. It took a different path than I expected. But it was very heartwarming.
No spoilers guys, it ruins the movie for those who haven't seen it yet. I had to delete a post that contained a major spoiler for the film.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
i've watched this movie, it is just like on the fanfic and i hope there's part 2, maybe mpreg chris salvatore would be hot hehehe....
I love the ending!! Love love love it!! <3
I like the idea of Chris Salvatore rocking a baby bump…
To those who contributed, I was wondering if you got your perks yet?
(12-02-2015, 06:08 PM)jcw08 Wrote: To those who contributed, I was wondering if you got your perks yet?

Hi, Everyone!

We're so glad you all seem to be happy with the film!

To answer the question about the perks; our DVD distributor pushed back the release date to yesterday (from 11/24) with very little notice to us due to a logistics issue on their end.

We've had the DVDs on order for our contributors since the summer, and we unfortunately don't have them yet. We're waiting for them to arrive before sending out the perks. Matt and I are both so sorry for the delay, and we'll ship them out as soon as we're able... it should be very soon.

Dustin
(12-02-2015, 11:33 PM)PL-Dustin Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 06:08 PM)jcw08 Wrote: To those who contributed, I was wondering if you got your perks yet?

Hi, Everyone!

We're so glad you all seem to be happy with the film!

To answer the question about the perks; our DVD distributor pushed back the release date to yesterday (from 11/24) with very little notice to us due to a logistics issue on their end.

We've had the DVDs on order for our contributors since the summer, and we unfortunately don't have them yet. We're waiting for them to arrive before sending out the perks. Matt and I are both so sorry for the delay, and we'll ship them out as soon as we're able... it should be very soon.

Dustin

Thank you!
Ok. Question. I just purchased the movie on Itunes. However, it won't download, but says I purchased it. Any suggestions
(11-29-2015, 02:14 PM)ukejongsuk Wrote: i've watched this movie, it is just like on the fanfic and i hope there's part 2, maybe mpreg chris salvatore would be hot hehehe....

I also just got done watching it and I was thinking the same thing about a part two. I also thought I saw at the very last scene giving birth also but I coudl be wrong. I  really enjoyed this movie also!! Rolleyes
(12-06-2015, 01:44 AM)mistermaster Wrote: Ok. Question. I just purchased the movie on Itunes. However, it won't download, but says I purchased it. Any suggestions
There should be a place where it says either recent purchases or purchased item and you can try re downloading it from there and also make you got good WiFi connections. I also bought it today also from iTunes and downloaded fast. Hoped I helped some!
Yay my DVD arrived. I'm so excited to see some deleted scenes!!!!!
I just received my signed copy of the DVD today. I'm excited to watch it! :D
(12-21-2015, 09:55 PM)jcw08 Wrote: I just received my signed copy of the DVD today. I'm excited to watch it! :D

I want it

Please send it to me.
(12-23-2015, 05:37 PM)champsnsd Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 09:55 PM)jcw08 Wrote: I just received my signed copy of the DVD today. I'm excited to watch it! :D

I want it

Please send it to me.

Is this movie sold in Walmart?
I really like the movie, but is it just me or is a scene missing? the one where Greg has the big belly on the doctor's office like in the photo stills on the website?
Just finished watching it (rented it on iTunes). I did like it, but I had my fair share of criticism for it. The execution could have been better, the script was a little bland, the story wasn't that original, & directing style needed a bit of work. Choice of music was questionable. Either way, it's the best MPreg-themed movie we've gotten to date.
“You’re not a failure. We all make mistakes in life. Embrace change.” - Gordon Ramsay.
I debating whether to rent it or not. Can anyone tell me if it is good. Is there a good birth scene or tummy scenes. How does he give birth and how realistic/intense is it? Maybe you could pm me a screenshot? Thanks.