"Paternity Leave" out now
It seems that Nashville Film Radio records their shows, and uploads them a few days later on their podcast. Episode 65 is the show Matt, Dustin, and Cameron were on.

http://podbay.fm/show/854163301
There is an interview online Nashville! Catch this week's Out & About Today on NewsChannel 5+ tonight at 10PM for a sneak peek at the 46th Annual Nashville Film Festival – with an exclusive clip from Paternity Leave! This was on there Facebook page

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/newschannel5...-live/plus
(04-03-2015, 11:07 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: It seems that Nashville Film Radio records their shows, and uploads them a few days later on their podcast. Episode 65 is the show Matt, Dustin, and Cameron were on.

http://podbay.fm/show/854163301

Excellent! Thanks!

Still waiting for it to go up though. Ugh, it's killing me! haha

EDIT: It's up!!
Episode 65 has been uploaded. Interview starts about 20 minutes in.
I was a bit disappointed. I think I went into it thinking they were going to be discussing the plot more, but a lot of it was discussing the production of it all. Which I guess makes sense, I just got my hopes up, haha. I think it might have helped if they had Jacob York there. I'd love to hear an interview with him in regards to his experiences with this movie.
(04-07-2015, 08:18 PM)BUDDY Wrote: I was a bit disappointed. I think I went into it thinking they were going to be discussing the plot more, but a lot of it was discussing the production of it all. Which I guess makes sense, I just got my hopes up, haha. I think it might have helped if they had Jacob York there. I'd love to hear an interview with him in regards to his experiences with this movie.

Sorry. We're intentionally withholding every plot point not currently available until the movie's released. Trying to maintain an element of surprise.

Are you not a bit disappointed everytime you watch a 2 minute long movie trailer and feel like you've just seen the whole thing? :)
Will there be a tralior released?
(04-09-2015, 05:10 PM)mswehla1 Wrote: Will there be a tralior released?

Of course!
When can we expect it?
(04-09-2015, 05:42 PM)mswehla1 Wrote: When can we expect it?

Later in the festival run, once a DVD/VOD release date is set.
(04-09-2015, 04:44 PM)PL-Dustin Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 08:18 PM)BUDDY Wrote: I was a bit disappointed. I think I went into it thinking they were going to be discussing the plot more, but a lot of it was discussing the production of it all. Which I guess makes sense, I just got my hopes up, haha. I think it might have helped if they had Jacob York there. I'd love to hear an interview with him in regards to his experiences with this movie.

Sorry. We're intentionally withholding every plot point not currently available until the movie's released. Trying to maintain an element of surprise.

Are you not a bit disappointed everytime you watch a 2 minute long movie trailer and feel like you've just seen the whole thing? :)

No no, I apologize, haha, it makes perfect sense why the interview went the way it did. I sounded a bit standoffish, that was my bad.

You're absolutely right. No need to apologize.

But it goes without saying, I cannot wait for this movie to come out, the suspense is killing me. :P
No need to apologize!

We're so happy you're all excited, and we hope -- and believe -- you'll love the movie as much as we do when it does finally come out. It was and continues to be a total labor of love and we're ecstatic with it.

Stay tuned!
"Labor of love." Funny play on words.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhxpxC1WjHg

Here is the Out and About piece about Paternity Leave (at :39).
Really wanna watch it. So sad that I'm nowhere near the USA.

A little more detailed plot I stumbled upon earlier today http://www.sdgln.com/entertainment/2015/...tM6GW.dpbs
Man! Now I Really wanna see it.
This maybe a dumb question lol. I've been reading articles about the movie as well as comments. They've confused me a bit, is the character "Greg" a transman, or biologically male?
He is a cisman, i.e. biological male. There is something in Paternity Leave's world that is making some men able to become pregnant.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(06-28-2015, 05:57 AM)mprego2 Wrote: He is a cisman, i.e. biological male. There is something in Paternity Leave's world that is making some men able to become pregnant.
thanks a lot! :)
No one will be doing such a thing, (as I mentioned earlier) I am forbidding it, since this is an independent film, with not much money, and not a major studio film with endless amounts of money to spend. As an indie filmmaker myself, I cannot in good conscience allow a fellow indie filmmaker to suffer financially.

If you would like to watch it, purchase it please. You still have a few weeks to preorder a copy.

Thank you.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree