"Paternity Leave" out now
This movie looks amazing. I can't wait.

If anyone is good at it, think they could screen capture a couple of the belly shots.
From the Paternity Leave Facebook page.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For $750, you can get Jacob Yorks belly

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pater...tion-funds
Yeah, that's why I said I was thinking about getting it, lol! XD

It's one of those props that, if properly taken care of, could be worth millions or even billions of dollars in the future! That's why this is a collectable that should be taken VERY care of.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
this movie will be soo good all the belly scenes <3 I hope I can watch it, is it finished? Would I live in the USA and alone the belly would be mine :D
Omg, Did they surpass the $5,000 post- production mark in just a few days?!! :O
That awkward moment when your boyfriend, who has no knowledge of my mpreg fetish mentions to me at random:

'Theres this new indie movie coming out... It's called Paternity Leave. It's about a gay couple that gets pregnant. A gay MALE couple. Looks interesting'

No clue how to react to that, haha
*aggressively throws money at my screen*
With each new pic they put up, the more excited I am for this film. Here is one from today.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

There is another photo on Matt's More Scenes from a Gay Marriage Facebook page, he posts Paternity Leave photos on there too!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Hey guys, read this article about the director Matt Riddlehoover, and his films, specifically the write-up of Paternity Leave!

http://www.outandaboutnashville.com/stor...film-trail

Turns out that male pregnancy in this universe is a new phenomenon that is happening to many males around the world!

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I've always loved pregnancy scenes because they always use very big fake - or sometimes real - bellies....and Jakob's is huge!!
Hey guys. Jacob here from Paternity Leave. This site came to my attention via Matt and I just wanted to swing by and say thanks for all the excitement and support. I also wanted you to know that, if you happen to place the bid in for the silicone belly, I'd be more than happy to sign it, personalize it, WHATEVER. I talked to Matt and he'd be willing to toss in the pregnancy books and padded belly that I used throughout the film, in addition. There's only a few more days left on the Indie-Go-Go campaign, so get in there and give.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pater...tion-funds

Also, I'd be willing to answer a couple of questions, if you guys like. Just a few over the next few days.

Once again, thanks for the support! Y'all are appreciated.
Hey Jacob! This movie looks great.
Just wondering if there is an ETA for the movie!
I can't wait until more photos and clips get release. Thanks. :)
Any pics of the belly?
Follow my pregnancy Instagram.com/marylandavedc

Stories here. https://www.patreon.com/Marylandavedc

(10-07-2014, 06:44 PM)Marylandavedc Wrote: Any pics of the belly?

They only have this one so far.
wonderful thank u very much hope to see it bigger in the movie
Hello Jacob,

Nearly all the questions I want to ask are potential plot spoilers, so I'll keep it kind of vague :)

My biggest curiosity is how the plot explains the way your character becomes pregnant (as in, is it more a science fiction plot or more a fantasy plot). When Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Junior, the film tried to make his pregnancy seem scientifically possible via in vitro fertilization. I hear there's a Canadian movie about male pregnancy where the actor plays a female-to-male transman who gets pregnant.

My sense is that "Paternity Leave" is more a pure fantasy, but I wasn't sure from the trailer.
(10-07-2014, 06:21 PM)pregnantmaleteen Wrote: Hey Jacob! This movie looks great.
Just wondering if there is an ETA for the movie!
I can't wait until more photos and clips get release. Thanks. :)

No ETA just yet, though it will probably be a while. We're still in post production, and I know Matt wants to send it around to film festivals. I would be very surprised if it was out before 2015.
(10-08-2014, 02:52 PM)sgonvw Wrote: My biggest curiosity is how the plot explains the way your character becomes pregnant (as in, is it more a science fiction plot or more a fantasy plot). When Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Junior, the film tried to make his pregnancy seem scientifically possible via in vitro fertilization. I hear there's a Canadian movie about male pregnancy where the actor plays a female-to-male transman who gets pregnant.

My sense is that "Paternity Leave" is more a pure fantasy, but I wasn't sure from the trailer.

I'll try to avoid spoilers too, but I will say this is absolutely an unanticipated pregnancy.