Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
"Paternity Leave" out now
I debating whether to rent it or not. Can anyone tell me if it is good. Is there a good birth scene or tummy scenes. How does he give birth and how realistic/intense is it? Maybe you could pm me a screenshot? Thanks.
I was curious about that too.
(01-08-2016, 07:04 PM)Midasmpreg Wrote:  I debating whether to rent it or not. Can anyone tell me if it is good. Is there a good birth scene or tummy scenes. How does he give birth and how realistic/intense is it? Maybe you could pm me a screenshot? Thanks.

It's a good movie... although there is no bare tummy scene opposed to what we saw in the photo stills... I believe they cut down that portion. It has a funny ending though, somewhat opne to a part 2 perhaps?
To any of you Amazon Prime subscribers, you can stream Paternity Leave off Amazon at no additional cost.
I will say this one final time, NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST LINKS TO PIRATED STREAMS OF THIS FILM. I have already deleted and warned a user, if this happens again those who post the link(s) will be BANNED for a month!
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
What's in the deleted scenes, if anyone's gotten ahold of them? Haha
Pretty sure that's not allowed.
I need to see this movie Big Grin
So I'm excited to make my first mpreg related purchase called Paternity leave! Anyone can tell me how it is before I watch it?