BOOZE!
Alright, I'm breaking character from my usual mpreg persona to ask a legit question. What's your poison of choice? Personally, I am a huge admirer of craft beers, particularly porters, stouts and assorted lagers and ales. Nothing too hop-forward though. I'm also into distilled products, like whiskey, bourbon and scotch. To be honest, beer is probably the reason I look pregnant in the first place. Let's hear what you like!
I RP straight Mpreg and Fpreg, with both video and chat. PM me if interested!
Oh, I so do not like beer.

I am not a huge drinker to begin with, but I do partake on occasion. At picnics/BBQs, I like a Mike's Hard Lemonade (preferably of the cranberry variant) or a wine cooler.

When I'm on vacation with my party peeps, I LOVE a mojito.

Annnnnd as for harder stuff? Peach schnapps. I can drink it straight up, on the rocks, with juice or whatnot mixed in...My BFF and I made a drink we call a Ginger Schnapp -- Peachtree and ginger ale. Yum yum yum.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...
(06-10-2014, 02:27 AM)Buggy Girl Wrote: Ginger Schnapp -- Peachtree and ginger ale. Yum yum yum.

Sounds like a drink my girlfriend invented, only we use 7up/sprite rather than ginger ale. Good stuff there.
I RP straight Mpreg and Fpreg, with both video and chat. PM me if interested!
I'll usually just drink cran and vodka or if I really care I'll make white russians.

I love beer. Since I was little my dad would give me sips of his non alcoholic beer and I've adored beer ever since lol. I'll drink any beer and enjoy it. Literally, any beer. lol
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I drink pretty much anything. My favorite type of beer is barleywine, with imperial stouts right behind, pilsners, lagers, and lite stuff are generally disfavored, not too heavy on the hops, please. Middle Ages Brewery's Druid Fluid is my current favorite. (Coors Light is beer flavored Gatorade.)

One of my partners has gotten me sort of onto gin. He and I invented a drink we call the Angry Picard: Earl Grey sun tea + lemonade concentrate (64oz tea + 12 oz concentrate), and Military Special gin. Different gin probably would work well.

Kraken and root beer is really good, and a little bit of Kraken can go a long way.

Whiskeys are generally good. Jack Daniels however, is not, though it is tolerable with ginger ale.

I drink wine, but don't care about it much. Semi-dry Reislings are what I prefer in that bracket. (Oregon > California > France.)
I like the taste of fruity drinks (looove mojitos) and I used to drink gin all the time. Rum, Bailey's, and Kaluha are good too. Not a big fan of beer. My first official drink was actually a Long Island Iced Tea and I remember loving it.

But a few months after I turned 21, I developed an intolerance for alcohol. It's not exactly an allergy, because I don't break out into hives, but the last time I took a sip of champagne at a friend's wedding, I got a stomach ache so bad I almost couldn't eat the rest of my dinner.

Such is my life. I have a huge Irish/Italian family, and I'm the only one who can't drink :(
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
I drink many more craft beers from smaller breweries now than I did only seven or eight years ago. My brother lives in an area of the country (some 220 miles from where I am...) where there are a couple of really decent local breweries which produce some very nice beers. There's a few more mass produced bitters and beers around these parts where I live which are more readily available, but they're not quite as nice. Perfectly drinkable though.

I don’t drink much in the way of larger any more. Peroni, Pilsner and San Miguel are about the only two that I'll touch now. Maybe Fosters at a push on occasions where none of the other three are available, but that's pretty much it.

I also used to be a huge fan of cider, but I developed a medical condition several years ago which now means whilst I can still drink it, I just can't drink anywhere near as much. About a pint is about my limit these days as the acidity can upset the condition. I now tend to only drink cider a three or four times a year - one of which is when I'm on holiday. I shall be participating in a cider or two when I'm away from home for five days, in just over three months time...!

Whiskey is something my father drinks. I do participate in a whiskey or two but the pair of us only really like the expensive single malts. The pair of us have visited the Oban Distillery (Scotland) three times over the years. I prefer brandy personally, but I certainly don’t have anything against whiskey if someone were to put one in front of me...

I hardly touch wine. Whether it's red or white, the stuff gives me a chronic headache after only a few glasses. I have no idea how some people can go through bottles of the stuff in a week... I may have a glass or two on Christmas Day purely because everyone else is, but that's it.

With all this said, I only really drink during the weekend or when I'm away. During the week, I very rarely drink. I have to be up and out of bed not much later than 6:30am...
I'm a huge wine lover! My go to would have to be a Pinot Noir as for hard liquor I could always go for a bourbon on the rocks or a Creamy Russian. :D
I'm not much of a drinker but when I do drink I have a tendency to follow the "Go Hard or Go Home" Philosophy. I do not like Beers or Ales. I love Vodka, Gin, and Tequila along with Fruity tasting drinks that taste awesome and will get me schnockered before I even realize it. I do enjoy wines every now and then and I am more partial to Red and Rose Wines over White Wines. I like Sake and Plum Wine on the rare occasions I do get it.

If anything I prefer Weed and Mushrooms over Liquor.
A boyish notion of false emotion
I only drink on special occasions, and it's usually wine or beer (or cider). Never had sake (would love to try it). As for being off-my-face, could tell you that they have all been different experiences (and all after drinking wine). Reminds me of something, as John Denver once said about there being 4 stages of being off-your-face, with the first being charming, and the second being intelligent, with the third being invsible, and the fourth being bulletproof. Me when I've been drunk, is usually number 3 (invisible), and when the emotions start coming, I know I've had too much (emotions ranging from a little emotional to actually crying).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
It's time for an update on this...!

I now pretty much no longer drink wine. It clearly doesn't agree with me and I've not consumed any at all over this Christmas/New Year period. I think I might have had one glass over the same period last year and that's been about it. Instead, in terms of spirits anyway, I've now developed a taste for rum. My boss bought me a rather expensive bottle of it last year as a gift and I've still got about half of it now (I found out how much it cost)! Since then, I've treated myself to the odd rum here and there. Very nice indeed and it's not given me any of the problems that wine did...!

I still like my craft beers and real ales.