Frisby's Mpreg Art
Wow, that is amazing! Completely in love with your art style Wink
[Image: Vincent%20amp%20Kaiden_zpsvouvionu.png]

"Vincent & Kaiden have been lovers for roughly 3 months. Due to a broken condom Vincent got Kaiden pregnant. Despite the accident Vincent (28) was full of absolute joy, & immediately asked for Kaiden to move in with him & his family. While Vincent's mother already has 12 grandchildren from her 3 other kids, she was thrilled that her youngest son was finally on his way to fatherhood too.

Kaiden's family is slightly despondent about his relationship with Vincent since they believe the sperm father should be the one making more money, but Kaiden (19) doesn't approve of their old fashioned ways.

Kaiden's family is filthy rich (they are owners of various clothing companies & gasoline stations), but they will not allow their son to take out money for his relationship until they marry. Kaiden says he will marry when Vincent feels it's appropriate; he will not force a marriage over tradition. Even with the richness Kaiden still makes more money ($13 the hour) at his job. He encourages Vincent to find a better job to make a better income, since his current one pays him a low salary & gives him inconsistent hours.

Vincent tries to find a better job to do better for his upcoming family, & because they both want to get their own place soon. But the low hire rate in their area & the upcoming expenses for the baby have made it difficult for him. He also wants to avoid for Kaiden to move out if he cannot make more income. Even with this much of a struggle, Vincent doesn't regret that the condom broke; he loves Kaiden & their future son to bits, & is working hard to get better work.

They both plan to name their son Walter."
Hey everyone. Been busy. But I created this new (very crappy) base for a new MPreg story I'm offering.

The story is about a boy (pictured) who is living a regular, boring life as a field worker. It isn't until one day that he strolls past his usual trail & encounters a cave with orcs. The oldest Orc there, a shaman & on his last few years of life, explains to the boy that they are a dying race. The only fertile Orc left is his only son, & the other Orcs there are completely unable to bear children. This shaman pleads to you to help them continue their race by bearing a child from his son, & then deliver the child in the far off land where a special group of people can help end the tragic genetics of their kind. The key to their salvation is in the baby you will be carrying. It will be a daunting task to carry an orc fetus, but you do it, reluctantly, to help another kind.

The base is just a simply blue base, with a belly that seems slightly small for an orc fetus at a full 10 months, so let's say the base is at around 7 months lol. The belly around the bellybutton area is green to showcase that there is an Orc fetus inside. I don't do that often, but I plan on doing it more consistently when I plan on offering bases.

So if this story interests you, then please send me a private message Smile I only work with guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Its%20a%20boy%20Sample_zps0ymcputp.png]

Preview of my next piece Smile I know there's a few issues with them, but I'm still working on it. I'm definitely going to work on the Navy uniform for Calvin (left) to make it look more...well, Navy like lol. Sorry, Nasir (right) has a missing arm, but I'm stuck on what pose I'd like to use. I want to change the color or his (Nasir's) shirt, because the blue feels a little too generic along with the yellow (reminds me of the previous color piece of the pregnant couple I posted). You could say it matches the "It's a boy" theme, but I don't know, not sure how I feel yet about the colors.

Reminder, Calvin is Caucasian, & Nasir is Pakistani.
Wow! Man, you're really talented Smile
(10-26-2015, 04:39 PM)slide Wrote:  Wow! Man, you're really talented Smile

Thanks.
Hey everyone. Finally getting to the beach one of these two love birds Smile Just getting the flat colors down. Final step is the background & the shading. They're both missing their necklaces they were wearing in the last image I posted of them, which is important since that's the closest thing to an "engagement" Vincent (right) got for his heavily pregnant lover. There's a few other details missing as well, & I might fix some other things, but that'll be in the works Smile I chose to do different artifacts of clothing as well to represent how different these two are other than racial background. Vincent normally wears very athletic or "chill" clothing that is comfortable, representing his very young-like & charismatic personality. Kaiden dresses more on the casual-professional or modern...not very good with words to describe his style lol, so if anyone has something to describe Kaiden's style I'd appreciate it. I chose pink plaids because it's different, & I really want to avoid the anti-pink & gay flamboyancy thing I have. Pink isn't necessarily the most professional color for his style but I'm happy with how they turned out (the plaids were what consumed most of my time). Plus they don't look to bad with his tone of skin, so there's that Big Grin

Quick recap, both of them are at the local beach where Vincent & his pals decided to play some baseball, & Kaiden, who is 8 months along, decided to tag along just for support. Plus he likes watching Vincent play sports, which is a turn on for him. Reminder that Vincent is Caucasian (Greek) & 28 years old, & Kaiden is Lebanese American with 19 years of ageSmile A nice interracial couple with a slight age gap of 9 years; making them my youngest couple so far.

[Image: Beach%20baseball%20WIP_zpskkvjarhm.png]
[Image: Zoltan_zpseemrolys.png]

Zoltan Karpathy (21) lives on the small island of Onna, surrounded by the ocean, with a population of around 500, & rarely any outside visitors. He works as a beer brewer & lives alone. The island, while rarely visited by anyone, is slightly famous for its beer, that is transported to certain countries every couple of months at a time.

One day as Zoltan was just around the corner to home, he noticed a crowed gathering by the edge, & peeking through he saw a group of Orcs coming up the steps. The leader, unnamed, announced that he & his horde were on their war to battle, & needed to stop by for food & rest, as well as a large take of their beer barrel supply. The leader demanded these things, otherwise he'd wipe out this island along with the other two nearby (one was a market, while the other was where they grew & raised food). This Orc even demanded an "offering" of one of the villagers. Zoltan took one for his island & offered himself. The Orc, in private chambers down in their boats, took Zoltan & has very rough sexual relations with him; not what Zoltan had thought when the Orc said "offering." At the crack of dawn the orcs has left, along with almost half the supply of beer barrels the brewery had.

Months later, Zoltan discovered he became pregnant, & to his unfortunate case it belonged to the leader Orc. Confused, nervous, & completely unsure of what he should do, Zoltan just took this in & went on with his current life. Neither him nor the entire island know anything about Orcs or their race, so this pregnancy of his would be a very first for the entire village. The boy didn't have to worry about the people, since everyone there was accepting of newcomers regardless of their race & background, what he did worry about was his own pregnancy. Zoltan doesn't want to leave his home just to know more about his pregnancy & the child within him, but if he doesn't consider it at some point he could face some complications. He accepts the baby regardless of its heritage & sperm father, despite not knowing what he will do once its out, but he remains dismayed about how it will all go down from there.

--

Hope you guys like it Smile
(07-09-2015, 01:39 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  [Image: Nazir%20Lake_zpssjdrelpq.png]

"Nasir (19) is currently 7 months into his pregnancy with a baby boy. The father, Calvin Cooper (38), is currently back in his hometown of Alabama with his daughter. Calvin had no idea he left Nasir pregnant for those 7 months, & he didn't find out about it until he received a letter from the Pakistani boy. The letter read that Nasir dearly missed his "American Sailor" & was filled to the brim with joy when he found out he was carrying his Sailor's child. Nasir didn't care that he was still very young (much too young to be having children), he only cared that his baby belonged to the Sailor he met, & hoped he'd see him again soon. The boy keeps it a secret that the baby is part American, because if anyone were to find out in his town they would kill Nasir & the baby.

Calvin, completely dismayed & bewildered after looking at Nasir's picture, took immediate action & gave a few friends a call to get the boy over to America fast. The Sailor wanted to bring Nasir into the states appropriately, but now that he got a check on the aftermath of their last moment together, he knew strings had to be pulled. Despite that, Calvin was glad his young Pakistani sweetheart would finally be home with him."

--

Hooray, I got it in color! Took me a really long time (because I suck with backgrounds), but glad it worked out in the end
smile emoticon
I changed his original tattoo design from the bird to a mosasaur because I thought it would be a better idea to have him want a career in dinosaurs/archeology. Plus it would be his favorite animal.

I also tried a new style of coloring. I've never done it before (ambient lighting) so I hope it looks good.

Nasir here is just about to take a dip in Lake Saiful Muluk, & gave a quick thumbs up for the camera before stepping in.

Hope you guys like it.

This is too adorable! I would love to hear/see more about these two!
(02-10-2016, 06:47 PM)rubmybelly42 Wrote:  
(07-09-2015, 01:39 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  [Image: Nazir%20Lake_zpssjdrelpq.png]

"Nasir (19) is currently 7 months into his pregnancy with a baby boy. The father, Calvin Cooper (38), is currently back in his hometown of Alabama with his daughter. Calvin had no idea he left Nasir pregnant for those 7 months, & he didn't find out about it until he received a letter from the Pakistani boy. The letter read that Nasir dearly missed his "American Sailor" & was filled to the brim with joy when he found out he was carrying his Sailor's child. Nasir didn't care that he was still very young (much too young to be having children), he only cared that his baby belonged to the Sailor he met, & hoped he'd see him again soon. The boy keeps it a secret that the baby is part American, because if anyone were to find out in his town they would kill Nasir & the baby.

Calvin, completely dismayed & bewildered after looking at Nasir's picture, took immediate action & gave a few friends a call to get the boy over to America fast. The Sailor wanted to bring Nasir into the states appropriately, but now that he got a check on the aftermath of their last moment together, he knew strings had to be pulled. Despite that, Calvin was glad his young Pakistani sweetheart would finally be home with him."

--

Hooray, I got it in color! Took me a really long time (because I suck with backgrounds), but glad it worked out in the end
smile emoticon
I changed his original tattoo design from the bird to a mosasaur because I thought it would be a better idea to have him want a career in dinosaurs/archeology. Plus it would be his favorite animal.

I also tried a new style of coloring. I've never done it before (ambient lighting) so I hope it looks good.

Nasir here is just about to take a dip in Lake Saiful Muluk, & gave a quick thumbs up for the camera before stepping in.

Hope you guys like it.

This is too adorable! I would love to hear/see more about these two!

Glad you like it Smile I'll be sure to make some more of these two as soon as possible.
YESSSSS!!!

I finally got my lazy ass to getting another digital piece in works. I should be doing my RuPaul Season 8 queens, but I've been delaying this piece for too long, & I love it too much to continue doing that.

Just the base colors set & ready for some shading. Calvin (the sailor, left) is missing his tattoo & so is Nasir (the Lebanon, right), but I'll get to those eventually. Glad I got the inks & base colors done at the least. Background is just a nice set of satin sheet stock. Not sure if I'm fond of the color but it works for now.

This setting takes place not too long after Nasir (the pregnant one) arrived to America, thanks to Calvin; it actually takes place about an hour after Calvin's daughter came back from the mall & caught her dad making out with Nasir on the couch. She & Calvin argued, & Nasir felt like he was the cause of it, but not too long after Calvin assured to him that it wasn't. Once things settled down after a few minutes Calvin took the boy to his master bedroom & enveloped him with much affection, & a lot of sweet gestures & words. The sailor, aside from the baby they're expecting, was mostly glad that he had his Pakistani sweetheart here in his home, where he belonged with him.

As you might be able to tell, Calvin had bought Nasir a bit of special clothes just so he could get comfortable as soon as he arrived.

I will give the fully storytelling when it's all done/ Calvin is 38 years of age, & Nasir is 19. Had to repost this because Photobucket removed it due to it being content they "don't allow". Odd, because I have far worse stuff uploaded there & it still remains...
YAY!
Fantastic artwork

looking for more pictures
My pregnant blog: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=11399
[Image: Zoltan%2001_zpsmbhojqjw.png]

Got the basic colors down for this fellow Smile I posted the traditional piece of this guy so there's a bit of his story in it, but for a quick & small recap: Zoltan (pictured) lives in a humble village on an island located far out in the sea; almost isolated from any other humanity. He works at the island brewery (what it's known for), & is pregnant with twin orcs (he doesn't know it's twins). The other father isn't in the picture & Zoltan doesn't want him to be anyways. Despite the complete enigma that his pregnancy is to him & his entire island (visitors are seldom, thus Orcs are a rare sight to them), as well as being pregnant as a whole, Zoltan has taken this whole ordeal with much calmness, & almost sees it as another every day task in his life. It doesn't bother him as much as others on the island would think; in fact he hardly pays much mind to it.

I believe he's around 7 months here, maybe 6.
Ugh, feels good to finally be able to draw again, after almost two weeks of taking a break from it. Moving aside, I finally decided to stop with the procrastinating & put in AT LEAST 5 minutes into an art piece every day. It'll help me finish it faster somewhat.

As for who these guys are, I'm not sure. I'm making it a base for now until I find which two lovely dads I want to use for it. My top two picks are either Calvin & Nasir (the sailor & the Pakistani boy), or Joel & Noah (the older retiree & the Turkish scarf lover).

I MAY lean to Calvin & Nasir, but I could always switch it to Noah & Joel since I actually haven't finished anything on them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-30-2016, 03:03 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  Ugh, feels good to finally be able to draw again, after almost two weeks of taking a break from it. Moving aside, I finally decided to stop with the procrastinating & put in AT LEAST 5 minutes into an art piece every day. It'll help me finish it faster somewhat.

As for who these guys are, I'm not sure. I'm making it a base for now until I find which two lovely dads I want to use for it. My top two picks are either Calvin & Nasir (the sailor & the Pakistani boy), or Joel & Noah (the older retiree & the Turkish scarf lover).

I MAY lean to Calvin & Nasir, but I could always switch it to Noah & Joel since I actually haven't finished anything on them.

You could always make a second copy of this pic, and use it for both happy couples.
(08-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Wickedboy619 Wrote:  
(08-30-2016, 03:03 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  Ugh, feels good to finally be able to draw again, after almost two weeks of taking a break from it. Moving aside, I finally decided to stop with the procrastinating & put in AT LEAST 5 minutes into an art piece every day. It'll help me finish it faster somewhat.

You could always make a second copy of this pic, and use it for both happy couples.

I would, but I'd rather avoid using a duplicate copy of a picture to make it seem like a cheat. I'm original that way Tongue thanks for the suggestion though.
(08-31-2016, 01:54 AM)Frisby2007 Wrote:  
(08-30-2016, 08:28 PM)Wickedboy619 Wrote:  

I would, but I'd rather avoid using a duplicate copy of a picture to make it seem like a cheat. I'm original that way Tongue thanks for the suggestion though.

Lol. Nothing wrong with that. Wink You're welcome.
[Image: Love%20you%20always%202_zpsodfbbhrg.png]

I finally returned to this adoring piece of mine to get it inked & colored (well flat colors anyway). Please ignore the awful looking hand on Calvin (the Caucasian one), I plan on fixing it by using a better reference.

Anyway while I do love the piece still, I'm not so sure how I feel about the color scheme on the bedsheets. I wanted warm colors to show the warmth & passionate love these two share for each other (especially given the story behind them), but I'm not so sure how well that turned out. I don't mind the background (not the official background, just wanted to be something that showcases the rising morning sun, since it's early in the morning in the image) but the bed colors just don't seem to match. I may replace the colors with cooler ones (possibly shades of blue) which might actually just not give that warm feeling I want, but if it looks better I'll just have to go with it. I'll have to do more research on cool colors if there's a potential to still give it that loving vibe.

So a quick little cap on the piece, before an official story is only for fully finished pieces: These two were sound asleep, but Calvin, being so used to waking up at the very crack of dawn thanks to the sailor in him, wakes up his pregnant Pakistani lover. Drowsy as he is, Nasir opens one eye to look at his sailor's affectionate face make contact with his.

Nasir is on his 9th month here, officially due any day, but right now the two are so focused on each other they forget about it lol. Often times Calvin asks himself how this boy manages to make him love him more & more every single day, & never get tired of waking up next to him.

--

Edit: Decided to test out the cool colors, while also changing Calvin's hand, & I truly did love it better. The sheets colors feel more appropriate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mpreg Junkrat Delivery crazedg 6 1,668 03-16-2017, 05:43 PM
Last Post: crazedg
  Patreon for mpreg lover :) Dots 0 753 03-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Shinzu's Art Shinzu 5 3,592 02-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Last Post: Shinzu
  Kross' Mpreg art- from wow to RP OC's Kross 3 2,120 12-22-2016, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Kross
  Fairly Odd Parents Mpreg Comic crazedg 0 1,340 12-07-2016, 08:22 PM
Last Post: crazedg
  Mpreg Tadashi crazedg 9 2,304 12-07-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: gpriel
  Mpreg from Pixiv Dots 6 8,812 11-22-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Dots
  Commissions for the holidays? (Art and Writing? Latter coming soon) C.Wolf 0 649 11-12-2016, 02:09 PM
Last Post: C.Wolf
Photo anibus3's art anibus3 2 2,969 10-03-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Support 3D Mpreg Artist mprego2 0 2,113 05-11-2016, 05:47 PM
Last Post: mprego2