An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Aiden wrapped a tiny hand around Marius' pinky. Astien just smiled.
I'm just here for a laugh
Marius kissed Astien's cheek. "I told you, you could do it."
Astienbhw of Aiden toward Cormac. "This is your big brother Cormac. Say hi." Aiden reached out toward the young man. "Cormac's fought hard to keep us safe, so say thank you." Aiden giggled in response
Cormac smiled. "Hey there Aiden."
Wyn poured tea for everybody and sat down beside Cormac.
"And that's your auntie Wyn. Say hi, Aiden." The newborn giggled at everyone, and reached out to grab at them.
Wyn smiled and reached a finger out for Aiden to hold. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Aiden."
Aiden wrapped his hand around Wyn's finger and gave her a bright smile.
Wyn's heart melted as she smiled. back. "Cormac I want like five of these," she said.
Cormac chuckled. "We'll see."
Astien pulled Aiden to his breast, and the newborn quickly latched on and began eating. "Eat up, my dear. It's all for you."
Marius smiled and kissed Astien's cheek.
Astien's eyes began to force themselves closed, but he jolted back awake.
"Let's get you to bed," Marius said.
"I'm sure Aiden could use a nap as well," Wyn said.
"We'll wake you up when dinner's ready," Cormac added.
Astien wanted to object, but he knew he did need his sleep. He stood and walked into the carriage, and gently placed Aiden into the crib and tucked him in. The newborn quickly fell asleep. "He looks so adorable." Astien whispered. He laid himself in bed and quickly fell asleep, a smile on his face.

---MONTHS LATER---

Astien and Marius were surrounded by friends and family, all looking at little Aiden as he was held in Astien's arms, looking at all the faces and smiling.

I'Karis, Heceril, Loke (who now had a noticeable bump), Siran, all of Astien's friends were there. Some of Marius' family was there.

"He's so adorable." I'Karis said.
"He is precious. I apologize I wasn't there to help you deliver." Heceril said.
"I hope he can be friends with my babies." Loke chuckled.

Willow chuckled. "I'm sure he'll be a friendly little guy, just look at how he smiles at everybody."
"He's so precious. I love holding him. Doesn't his smile melt your heart?" Astien cooed.

"He's a cutie indeed." Dailan said with a nod.
Wyn smiled. "He's probably happy to see us all together. It's been a while since we've all been together like this."
"I think he's just a happy baby in general." Dailan said.

"Either way, im so glad he's so happy and healthy." Astien said. He leaned over to Marius and kissed him.
Marius smiled and kissed back.
Willow smiled. "So any plans for more kids?"
Marius blushed. "Not for a while, we have our hands full with Aiden right now."
"We'll cross that bridge later. For now..." Astien looked down at Aiden, who giggled at him. He couldn't help but smile back. "For now, it's just the three of us." Astien kissed the giggling newborn on his forehead, causing him to squeal with delight. As he did, Astien felt his heart melt.

THE END

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,805 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,141 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 66,642 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 934 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,083 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,150 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,915 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,452 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,910 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,186 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko