An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
Cormac kept his mouth shut as to not speak out of turn nor did he know how to respond to what was happening before him.
"You don't need to worry, for I am your friend." Darol looked at Cormac. "Do you remember your realm? Mine is the one I spoke of, as the U.S.S. Jupiter was on a mission to find a planet where humans could be at one with other beings. I was sent on a mission, of which I was never told the goal. You do not need to be scared, as I do what I do for the good of all sentient beings."
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Dathulas sighed. "I suppose that will have to do. Be mindful of yourself, strange thing. I do not wish any harm upon anyone." And with a flap of his mighty wings, Dathulas was airborne once more, and flying away. It was somewhat difficult for Astien to process everything that had just happened. His baby was still kicking, and it seemed as though people were beginning to gather around the area, surely curious as to what had brought a dragon to the outskirts of their town. He quickly brought the two men into his carriage.

On the right wall, there was a bunk bed, and at its foot sat a trunk, and next to that was a dresser. In the upper left corner there was a small kitchenette; the cupboards locked to prevent anything from falling out when the carriage was in motion, and beneath it a small stove. An ice box sat beside the kitchenette, bolted to the floor. And in the bottom left corner was a small table with two chairs, all bolted down. "Well.." Astien said meekly, "It's not much, but it's home. I guess we'll all be together for a while, so you're welcome to whatever you need." At that moment, Astien's stomach growled, a reminder that he, and his child, were both very hungry. Added to all the excitement, he began to feel light-headed. Nevertheless, he retrieved from the cupboards a teapot, come cups, and teabags. "Tea, anyone?" he asked, somewhat nervously.
I'm just here for a laugh
"Tea would be nice. I can cook something if you want me to. Unless there's something else you want me to do."
With a nervous chuckle, Astien glanced at the refrigerator. "Well, now that you mention it... If you're going to be my assistant, even after that little bit of oddness, I need you to go out and get some food. Hold on one second." Astien shuffled over to the trunk and bent down. Though it was more along the lines of awkwardly using the wall to lower himself. He produced a coinpurse from the trunk and handed it to Cormac, along with a list. "Here, this should be enough to buy everything on the list." Astien tried to lift himself back up, but found he couldn't do it. "Uh, this is a bit embarrassing but, ah... could you help me up?"
"Oh, yes, and what was your name again?" Astien asked Cormac. "I'm afraid Dathulas dropped off our new friend before you told me."
"I do not eat, drink, or sleep." Darol replied. "I am all machine, save for the baby that I am carrying. I am immortal, and my computers cannot break or deactivate. How are you both feeling? I sense some discomfort."

(it's gone 2am here, so I have to go. Will be back on tomorrow).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"I'm Cormac of the Emerald Fields to the west," the young man stated as he helped his employer to his feet.
"Ah, Cormac. Good, good, good. I suppose you already know I'm Astien Tymnas." He chuckled, giving Cormac a hearty handshake. "Well, here's the money and the list. And-" Astien was cut off by the sound of his belly, once again demanding food. Maybe hunger is what has the baby so riled up, he thought to himself as he cradled and rubbed his swollen tummy. "And please try to be quick. I'm afraid my little one isn't very patient when it comes to food." He couldn't help but blush as he looked down at his bump, giving it a few pats.
Cormac nodded, taking the coin purse and the list. "I'll be back as soon as I can." He put his back pack on the top bunk and stepped out of the carriage. As soon as his foot touched down he sprinted down the rugged road.
Astien looked out the window and watched Cormac run into the town. He had a good feeling about him. And then he turned his attention to Darol. "I hope Dathulas didn't give you a bad impression of our realm. You must understand, the last time we interacted with another realm, it was... very, very bloody." Astien had an almost pleading tone in his voice. "The dragons are just concerned that another culling may happen. They just want people to be safe. Oh, and my name id Astien, by the way. Astien Tymnas. And I am a human. I hope that won't be a problem." Astien gave an awkward laugh, an attempt to lighten the situation, and held out his hand to shake.

(I have to go sleep, I'll be back on tomorrow. :) )
"That's quite alright, and not a problem at all, as it's only the humans of Earth that need to be worried about. 9,a,3,2,b,g,4,x. Sorry about that, as I was adding some coding to my system and it causes me to say it out loud. 38 weeks and 1 day to go before I give birth. How close are you? Sorry if I ask too many questions. I only kill people when it's in defense of myself and those around me. What brought you here?" Darol shook Astien's hand.

The first question gave Astien pause. When was he due? He hadn't the faintest idea, nor did he know how to explain that he was carrying some sort of god-like entity. Even if he did explain his situation, who knew how his new companions would react? No, he had to keep this secret as long as he could. Hopefully he would have some sort of explanation by the time they realized something was odd with him and his pregnancy. He knew he had to think of something to say, and quickly, or his pause would be suspicious. "Oh, well, I'm not sure when I'm due. I didn't crunch the numbers, heh. I had other dates and whatnot to worry about. My work is never ending, ha ha..." Astien awkwardly shuffled and caressed his furious bump. "As for why I'm here, I'm trying to catalog the rarer plants that grow around here. It's been a tad difficult, what with my little passenger here keeping me from bending down and getting a better look at them." Astien smiled. "But, now that I have an assistant, this shouldn't pose a problem anymore. I should be able to finish soon, and then I can move on from this town."
"I can tell that you're very close." Darol looked at Astien. "Having something god-like inside you, and with a stomach like that, you must be only days away. Seeing as my immortal life will be spent here, maybe our offspring could be buddies. Rarer plants? Never even heard those words. Do plants walk? Cormac and I will follow you when you leave. Will ensure the safety of all of us."

Astien froze. How did he know? Had he left his diary out again? Did Darol read it while he was speaking with Cormac? He began to sweat and feel hot. And his baby STILL refused to settle down. "G-godlike? I-I don't know what you're talking about. My baby is perfectly normal, heh heh heh..."

(I'll be back on later, I have to go get ready for work <3)
(ok).

Darol just knew. "When I first meet someone, I scan them for problems. I scanned you, and it has just confirmed to me that you are pregnant with a god-like offspring. You are also very healthy." Darol replied.

"Really? That's so fascinating!" Astien gushed. And then his face fell, as he realized something. "Please, let's not tell anyone of this. I feel bad for leaving Cormac out of the loop, but.... the last time I told someone of what my baby was, and, I-I mean... They told me to kill it." Astien turned away, and clutched his belly protectively. "I don't want to think what would happen if they knew..." He squeezed his eyes shut, as if trying to avoid some terrible image. "I don't want to lose my baby. I can't..."
"You won't lose your baby, and I won't lose mine. Cormac already knows." Darol replied.

Again, Astien froze. He quickly turned to face Darol, So quick he almost lost his balance and fell. "How?! How could he know?!"
"I scanned him too, and he knows. He's never seen you before, until you met him, but he already knew." Darol replied. "I didn't, though."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,677 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 24,870 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 64,123 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 909 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 4,904 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 48,436 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,807 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,410 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,751 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,027 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko