An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
"What did you do to hurt us?" Cormac was thoroughly confused by the robot's sudden outburst of emotion.
(what you were on about a few posts up).

"The way you looked at me after I asked you whether or not you knew about Astien's condition, as you looked like you were mad at me." Darol cried.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Astien motioned for someone to pull him back up. When he was back onto his feet, he walked over to Darol and gave him a hug. "Please don't leave." It came out as a hoarse whisper.
I'm just here for a laugh
"I was not mad."
Astien's sobs turned to hyperventilation, and his light-headedness returned. The baby kept kicking him roughly, demanding these annoyances stop. "Please, don't leave." He begged

(Come on, man. We love you. I'm sorry. I'm sure this is my fault; I'm sorry I'm terrible)
(I used to have so much fun role playing with my best friend. I just wanted to feel that way again, but this has turned into such a mess ;_;)
"I won't leave, as I will stay right here." Darol cried.

(I've never had good writing skills, so I'm not upset when people point it out).

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(There won't be anymore problems. I hope
(you didn't attack me. Just that my mental state is not 100% at the moment due to things happening in my personal life. It's not going to be an issue, so why don't we just shake hands and forget about it?)

Astien breathed a sigh of relief as he pulled away from Darol. With a smile, he returned to the food preparation.

As the food was served and the two humans ate, the sun began to disappear over the horizon. As Astien ate, he remained silent. Finally having food in him, his baby finally settled down in his womb; occasionally tossing and turning, but no longer kicking like mad. Astien slowly rubbed his belly, though more to soothe himself than his child. The stress of the days events had worn him down, and he felt rather tired. As he watched the sun slowly leave and the night slowly arrive, he pondered how he felt weary, but shook the thought out of his head, and returned to his food.

The food in Astien's bowl smelled foul, a strange and mind boggling combination of what seemed like foods that shouldn't even be seen together, but apparently not to Astien, as he ate bowl after bowl, and showed no signs of slowing down. It had seemed at first like there would be lots of food left in the large cauldron, but with every passing moment, more and more disappeared down Astien's greedy gullet.
Cormac was put off by the smell of the soup before him. He ate it anyway since he had forgotten the last time he had a proper meal.
Darol sat close by, reading the book on plants that Astien had given him.

Astien looked toward Darol, happy to see him reading the book he'd written. He looked at Cormac, and noticed the odd faces he was making at the food. "What's wrong, Cormac? Isn't it good?"
"It's not the worst thing I've eat'n," the young man admitted.
He gave Cormac a quizzical look. "What's wrong with it? It's a normal vegetable stew with hot sauce, chocolate sauce, squid, and-" he froze and slapped his frehead with the palm of his hand. "Argh! I'm so sorry! I made what I was craving I didn't think about- oh, I'm so sorry. You must think of me as some stupid, fat, moronic, huge, blubbering..." Astien continued with a list of negative things as his eyes began to water.
"It's fine," Cormac assured him. "I'll cook from now on. I worked in a kitchen for a bit."
"No, no it isn't okay." He replied, tears coming closer to spilling over. "I made this food without thinking of you, and, *sniffle* and..." At that point Astien stopped holding back and began crying full force once more. He wrapped his arms around himself and curled up as best as he could with his giant belly in the way.
"No really. It's fine."
Astien simply continued sobbing. He may have been saying something, but it has too difficult to discern through his tears.
Cormac put his bowl down and ran to the carriage and dug a chipped ocarina from his bag. He played some practice notes for a few minutes to warm up the clay before smoothly transitioning into a smoothing tune.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,804 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,140 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 66,628 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 934 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 5,082 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 50,143 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,914 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,452 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,908 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,180 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko