An Odd Story of Man and Magic. A fantasy RP. (FINISHED)
There. That was the last of the flyers, posted for the world to see that he was in need of help. He hoped he would find an assistant in this town, because work was getting harder every day. Astien Tynmas found himself now making the walk back to his carriage, just outside of the town. As he passed by the townsfolk of men, elves, dwarves, harpies and so on, he felt rather slow and heavy. This walk, he decided, was much more difficult in his current condition.

Astien was a scholar, an explorer, a seeker of knowledge. And this search had one day lead him to a cave filled with writings from times immemorial. He had thought the writings to be utterly fascinating, perhaps the greatest discovery he had ever made, until he found this... creature, this entity. It spoke to him, though there were no words said. He found it dying, slowly but surely, and rescued it. It spoke to him, and told him of its story. As it turned out, while the creature existed, it had yet to be born. Astien could tell he was in the presence of something great, something with incredible potential.

As a healer, he had thought he could save it. But he had been wrong. After who knew how long of being in this strange state, the entity was very weak, and Astien's magic could not help it. So the creature gave him a proposition: to carry this entity within him, to help it gestate and survive. To become pregnant with something that could possibly rival a god, and then raise it as his own child, as he saw fit. Of course, there were many factors to consider. Although pregnant men were not unusual in his world, Astien was not a man who had been born with this ability. Would he even survive it? He had been assured that he would, but what would pregnancy be like, carrying something that no one had ever even heard of before? How long would he be pregnant? How big would he get? How would he give birth? Astien had delivered plenty of children in his time, but this was an altogether new situation.

Ultimately, however, Astien agreed to become pregnant. He considered these factors for about one second, before he decided that such a rare creature could not be allowed to die. Not just because it was possibly one of a kind, or could possibly aid humanity in ways unimaginable with its power, but simply because it was simply the right thing to do.

And now Astien was pregnant. And not small, either. Apparently, being pregnant with this... creature meant ballooning up almost instantly. In about a week, his belly had grown to be about seven months, and now the growth had apparently stopped. Astien had been given very little time to adjust to his new situation. He had to buy an entirely new wardrobe, hastily stockpile ingredients to make salves to ward off stretch marks, but the absolute worst part was how abruptly his work had been interrupted.

Astien had no plans to cease his work simply because he was pregnant. there was too much to do. He had planned to use the early months to find a suitable assistant, but now he had no choice but to take whoever would apply. He could have gone back to the Belle Academy for Magical Training and Scholarly Minds, but that was out of the question. Sure, there would be many young mages eager to apply to help one of the senior researchers, happy to learn and travel at the same time, but to show up so suddenly with such a big belly? There would be questions, and when he had told of the creature to his colleagues, they insisted it was dangerous and could do nothing but harm. They urged him to kill it. hey weren't fools, they would be able to figure it out eventually. His only option was to hire someone outside his scholarly circle.

As he made it back to his carriage, Astien felt tired. As much as he wanted to nap, he wanted, and needed, to continue his work even more. He wouldn't be leaving this town until he had finished cataloging the rarer plants that grew in the area, a rather difficult task for someone who couldn't see his own feet. After giving his horses their oats, he went inside the carriage, and settled into the homey interior to review his notes so far.

Astien pulled out his various papers and began looking them over, but had a difficult time concentrating when his baby began kicking and squirming inside of him. With a smile and a soft chuckle, he placed his papers down and cradled his belly. "I hope it's not too cramped in there, little one. Now would you please settle down a bit? I have to try and get some work done." The baby didn't feel like listening, it seemed. With a sigh and a grunt, Astien lifted himself from his chair and laid on the lower bunk of the bed against the wall. So much for work. Rubbing his swollen belly, he closed his eyes and began thinking of who might see those flyers and come looking for work. That thought didn't last long in his mind, though, as he drifted to sleep.
I'm just here for a laugh
Darol was a newly-created robot. He'd been created by the Zyphos Laboratory on a space ship known as the U.S.S. Jupiter. He had white hair, silver eyes, skin like a middle-aged human male who had aged well, and spoke like C3PO from Star Wars. He was also pregnant, after spending his first night of life with his creator (a human woman called Norah).

Darol was acting as captain on a mission to find new worlds when he entered the portal. It was light blue. Darol's pregnancy would last as long as a human pregnancy, so there was no need to worry about that, as his system was advanced and he could take any form of danger without harm caused. This portal, however, was causing harm to his vessel, as it was pulling his vessel into the black hole that was in the middle of the portal. He tried everything he could to escape, but the portal energy was too strong and he was sucked in.

It only took a second before Darol was forcibly ejected from his vessel by the portal, and he landed on the back of a dragon. The dragon flew around for a bit, before landing on the roof of Astien's house with a thud.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
The dragon carefully let Darol onto the ground, and gave him a good, hard look. "You are not from this realm, are you? No... no you aren't." The dragon leaned down from atop the house and sniffed the robot hard, almost pulling him up from the ground. "You... you aren't even alive. You smell like metal and... nothingness." The dragon looked concerned. "What are you?" he asked.
Cormac clasped a flyer in his hand as he wandered down the street in search of the address listed. His clothes were worn with travel and his shoes were held together by strips of leather. His shaggy, brown hair was tied back into a sloppy ponytail. A heavy bag was strapped to his back and a belt of pouched hugged his waist. "It should be around here somewhere." He muttered while he scratched his head.
Astien awoke after a while, yawning and stretching. He hefted himself from his bed, and looked out the carriage's window. He had forgotten to buy food earlier. As if to punctuate this thought, his belly let loose a growl sounding like a dying animal. Rubbing his tummy tenderly, he made to exit his carriage. The creaking sound sort of worried him. He would have to have it checked out later. The rough terrain he'd recently passed through certainly couldn't have done the wheels any good. As he looked over the wheels, he thought he saw someone coming his way. Turning around, with one hand on his belly and the other supporting his back, he did indeed see someone coming his way. And... was he clutching a flyer? Astien felt a small well of hope springing up inside him.
"I am a crew member of the U.S.S. Jupiter." Darol replied. "My creator is Lara, and I am from the Zyphos Laboratory. A portal brought me here, and I'm afraid to say that it took the vessel that I was traveling in. I am a robot, and I am pregnant with a robot-human hybrid child. I must ask, why are we on a roof? I am getting height sickness."

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
"Oh! Excuse me!" Cormac called with a wave as he saw a rather large man emerge from the house. "Is this your flyer?"
Darol looked down and saw a man appear from the house. "Who is that man?" Darol asked the dragon.

The dragon stepped down from the roof of the house, but did not allow his passenger to disembark. Speaking more to himself than Darol, he began muttering. "A robot? I have heard of that, though only once... they had said they didn't have... hmmm...." The dragon looked back at the machine, and then at the house, as if thinking of who lived there. After a moment of silent contemplation, he flew into the sky again, and began flying southeast. "He may know... he may know..." He said to himself. "Creature," he addressed Darol, "Hold on tight. I am taking you to see someone."

Elsewhere, Astien greeted the stranger, and took the flyer from his hands. After a quick look, a large smile appeared on his face. Looking up at the man, he quite eagerly said "Why yes, it is! You're interested in being my assistant? Have you any questions about the job?"
"Does keep a roof over my head, three meals a day, and what the pay is," Cormac stated his accent was thick with that of those from the fields to the far west, where shepherds and farmers tended to the land. "I've been traveling a long time and I would like a place to stay for a bit. More than willing to do anything you throw my way."
"I am immortal aswell, and not just that but..." Darol turned invisible for a second. "That too, and I see that it could come in useful given my situation. Who are you taking me to visit? And what is your name? You haven't given me a name by which I can address you by."

"Dathulas." Was all the dragon said, and after a few moments, a town came into sight.

Meanwhile, Astien led Cormac back to his carriage. "Well, of course I'd be providing you with food, and as for a roof," he gestured to the modest-sized carriage, "I have a nice bunk bed inside. You can have top bunk, obvious reasons, heh." he said, looking down at his belly, gently rubbing it. "And of course, you'll receive decent pay to see to your own interests." Astien was feeling a little desperate at the moment. The carriage could house two, yes, but it would feel a bit cramped, what with one of the men being heavily pregnant. But, he had to think positive thoughts. Before he could say anything else, however, he heard the flapping of mighty wings, and saw a dragon land before the two men, with someone upon his back.

"Astien," the dragon said, "This man is not of our realm."
"My name is Darol, Dathulas the great dragon who saved me from falling to my de... oh, I forgot to mention, I'm immortal, so I cannot be deactivated, but you saved me anyway, so a huge thanks is in order no matter what, on behalf of myself and my child that I carry within me."

(Darol's child is also immortal).

Darol then disembarked, and was surprised to see Astien in his pregnant glory.

"I must be having a cyberdream." Darol looked at Astien.

Cormac blinked as s mighty dragon landed before them. He reached for a dagger at his hips out of habit. Dragons weren't necessarily friendly back in his homeland.
Darol reached out towards Cormac. "It is okay, my friend. This dragon won't hurt you. I have just met him. Like you, I am from another place. My name is Darol. What is yours?"

(spider time again).

Astien hurried to Cormac's side and gently guided his hand to place his dagger back into his hilt. He leaned in and whispered in his ear, "Hurting a dragon would be the greatest mistake of your life. BE. POLITE." And with that, he approached Dothulas and Darol. He looked at Darol with a curious eye. "Ah, hello... Darol." Dothulas stepped forward. "He is not of our realm. He is not like the others we know from the other realm." Astien looked at Darol again. Dothulas clearly was a bit panicked at this newcomer, but Astien was excited. "Really? Well, tell me about your realm. Where do you come from?"
Cormac removed his hand from the dagger, but kept a close eye on the dragon before him.
"I am a crew member of the U.S.S. Jupiter." Darol replies. "I was created in their lab, called the Zyphos Laboratory. I am a robot. What species are you? My creator, Lara, was a human, and I am pregnant with her child. I crash landed here after the portal disintegrated my vessel and it ejected me and I landed on Dathulas's back. I'm sorry if I scared anyone. Can I be of service to you? I think I need some shelter too, but not too much. You have materials which I can use to build one? 0,1,9,b,1,2,a,d. Ahhh! Now my computers are back to normal, as they lost a bit of coding when I crash landed."

All Astien could do in response was blink. He knew about the Other realm, but what Darol was describing... that was not the Other realm. Which could only mean... "*gasp* You must be from an undiscovered realm!" Astien exclaimed. Clearly, he was excited by this prospect. Dathulas, however, was not. "A new realm? No, he cannot be here. This is a risk to our security." Astien's excitement quickly faded into fear. "Well, i-it's not like he chose to be here, I'm sure!" He blurted. All this new excitement had his baby all riled up as it began kicking furiously. Astien rubbed his belly, but it did nothing. "Besides, think of what we can learn from him!" Dathulas looked at Darol, then Astien, then Darol again. "Hmmm....." "Not to mention," Astien stated, "He hasn't shown any sign of violence. We have no reason to assume he's hostile." Dathulas remained silent, thinking on what Astien said.

Astien was growing desperate. If Dathulas reported to the other dragons that Darol was a threat... who knew what would happen. That his baby refused to stop moving wasn't helping his agitation. "Here, think of it this way: the Others weren't a threat. They were the first from their realm to cross over, and they were... well, they saved us! What would have happened if we had assumed they were a threat?" Dathulas said nothing, continuing to hum. Astien rubbed his belly faster, in part to calm the baby, and to calm himself.

"Very well," the dragon sighed. "You plead for his defense, then he will be your responsibility. You will show him around our realm, show him our people and our lands, and help him understand why we must be cautious. I will report to the others. If we should have need of you, we will summon you to Dragonperch mountain. Understood?" Astien nodded quickly. Dathulas turned to Darol and said "I have nothing against you, strange thing; I simply wish to see to the safety of this realms denizens. We have been hurt by the Other realm before. You will follow Astien in his travels and defer to his judgement. Do you understand, strange thing?"
Darol looked at Dathulas. "I will be my own responsibility. I will find my own way around the realm, and I will do so in a way that ensures the safety of all, for you must know that I was created to be a skilled warrior and I have seen many things. I will not be lead, for I will not follow. I serve no kings, yet I serve all. Everything I own that I have with me, I have forged myself. If anyone hurts my unborn child, you, Cormac, Astien, or Astien's unborn offspring, I will be the last thing they see." Darol then looked at Astien. "It's Earthling humans that you should worry about. They will try to invade all planets, because they think of us non-Earthlings as a threat because we've been watching for thousands of years and we know what they are capable of. They will try to kill us so that they can take over. At least the U.S.S. Jupiter crew had the decency to live on a ship, though they must be dead by now, as it'll have been a hundred years since I last saw them, even though it seems like the best part of an hour.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,671 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 24,869 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 64,109 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 909 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  O Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy) Ikki 51 4,904 08-18-2018, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Ikki
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 48,428 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  C Slaves to Magic (Closed) Tristeza 50 5,806 10-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  C Insect Fantasy 1x1 rp sillysadass 7 1,409 10-11-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: PregnantTheo
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 4,750 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Different Kind of Magic (closed with C Wolf) michime 63 11,026 07-04-2017, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Klayko