Guys Getting Periods
Does anybody have an ideas on if guys got periods? I would like more people's ideas as google doesn't have anything interesting for me, and I need research for a fanfic I'm writing.
(07-22-2014, 02:48 AM)MsStorm Wrote: Does anybody have an ideas on if guys got periods? I would like more people's ideas as google doesn't have anything interesting for me, and I need research for a fanfic I'm writing.
What about if guys had menstrual cycles?

Would we be even crazier at certain times of the month? :P
Hehe, I know I get really crabby will all my hormones. And crazy popsicles, and pickles and peanut butter, and whatever else, and I've never been pregnant either, just when I'm on my period. Though I didn't get this month, either because of stress or how I have iron anemia and not enough Vitamin D. Even then, I've still been really crabby.
There are vids on YouTube about the subject, so it would be best to look at them. As for me, I'm actually on at the moment, and can say that before I start, I always seem to want to eat. Then, when I start, the switch flips and I lose my appetite. I also have iron anemia. Hormone-wise, doesn't really get me that much, but when it does, it can be full-on.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

I just thought I'd randomly share one interesting thing I've noticed personally, and heard one or two other women say, on the subject of periods.

I get highly aware and emotionally / mentally / spiritually sensitive, etc. when I'm on my period. I feel skittish, like I feel I'm being watched, or like someone is going to jump out of nowhere. It's like my senses become extremely heightened. I'm paranoid and notice things more like patterns in my environment.

I just think that's interesting, for lack of a better word.

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I'm a guy and I really wouldn't want to get periods. I've seen enough of what happens to women to say that it's something that I really wouldn't want from them...! I work in an office full of them and I can just 'sense' when it's best to avoid talking or trying to interact with certain ones! No offense is intended to our lady members here of course - present company accepted!

Some would say I'm crazy enough as it is without having heightened periods of madness!
There's IMS, which stands for Irritable Man Syndrome, which occurs when testosterone levels in a man are too high or too low. Unlike periods, however, there's not really a set cycle for it to happen.

I'm not sure if I should put this here or in mpreg discussion, but here you go. I thought this was pretty damn funny, and rather true lol

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=102...=2&theater
That is SO true, especially the parts about the cramps and getting pissed off for, in retrospect, the dumbest reasons.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Here's the behind the scenes video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqCyyVBpglQ

Warning: Don't watch and eat/drink, as this vid is hilarious.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Where would they bleed from, I wonder. The penis is most analogous to the vagina, but then again most people agree that actual birthing would happen via the anus. What say you, gentlemen? Do you reckon you'd bleed from the cock or the bum?
(09-11-2014, 08:09 PM)Seedful Wrote: Where would they bleed from, I wonder. The penis is most analogous to the vagina, but then again most people agree that actual birthing would happen via the anus. What say you, gentlemen? Do you reckon you'd bleed from the cock or the bum?

Well, in the video they show a box of "dick pads" lol, so I guess here they're saying the blood comes through the urethra in this little fantasy.
(09-12-2014, 02:45 AM)Goddess Wrote:
(09-11-2014, 08:09 PM)Seedful Wrote: Where would they bleed from, I wonder. The penis is most analogous to the vagina, but then again most people agree that actual birthing would happen via the anus. What say you, gentlemen? Do you reckon you'd bleed from the cock or the bum?

Well, in the video they show a box of "dick pads" lol, so I guess here they're saying the blood comes through the urethra in this little fantasy.

Boy, THAT would suck! I guess they'd have to have some kind of sheath or harness to keep them in place, lest they spill all over their pants and underwear Or else the pads would be more like absorbant-front underwear, or diapers.
Tena did a pad range a couple of years back that was designed for use by men. If Always decided to try it, it would be very hilarious.

In my imaginary mpreg world, women continue to have periods, while men are the ones who get pregnant. I imagine this as a more equitable sharing of reproductive burdens: women have to deal with the once-a-month menstrual irritations, but men are the ones who have to go through labor.
(08-02-2014, 02:52 AM)midi94 Wrote: There are vids on YouTube about the subject, so it would be best to look at them. As for me, I'm actually on at the moment, and can say that before I start, I always seem to want to eat. Then, when I start, the switch flips and I lose my appetite. I also have iron anemia. Hormone-wise, doesn't really get me that much, but when it does, it can be full-on.

Oh gosh, I finally found another person who experiences the same thing I do whenever I have my period (beside iron anaemia)

On the topic, I don't think guys should have periods because of the reasons of the above posts. They don't have a channel for the discharge and personally, it scares me to think of a bloody penis or anus. But, I do think they can have a cycle like women do and they experience all the PMS women do, even the sexual thirst (I'm not sure if this happens to everyone) during the period itself. The only difference is that there's no discharge. So unless the guy's a hermaphrodite, there shouldn't be bloody pads.
I'm not sure this is entirely on topic but.....

I talk to my ex maybe once every three months and the last time we talked he told me that he had apparently caused harm to himself by repeatedly "pinching it off" while peeing. I have no idea why but he thinks it's fun to force the obstruction of his urine while he's peeing and did it all the time when we were together, despite my warnings of risking infection.

Well, he said that he had recently done it and suddenly got a horrible pain, after which blood started pouring from his urethra. It wasn't bloody urine, it was actual pure blood, he said. The blood didn't stop coming for two days and he said it made him feel like a girl on her period.

So, let that be a lesson to all lol
(09-18-2014, 02:56 AM)sgonvw Wrote: In my imaginary mpreg world, women continue to have periods, while men are the ones who get pregnant.  I imagine this as a more equitable sharing of reproductive burdens: women have to deal with the once-a-month menstrual irritations, but men are the ones who have to go through labor.

I actually like this idea, especially since in my mpreg world, women would still produce eggs and men produce semen even though men are the ones that become pregnant and give birth.

As a woman, no offense to ANYONE...but mpreg really does NOT need men having periods. I don't wish them on anyone. There's nothing ever pleasant about being on your period. I never even let my mind go there before reading this post.

Men can stay blood-free. It's okay Cool
(04-07-2015, 04:32 AM)curiouscharese Wrote:
(09-18-2014, 02:56 AM)sgonvw Wrote: In my imaginary mpreg world, women continue to have periods, while men are the ones who get pregnant.  I imagine this as a more equitable sharing of reproductive burdens: women have to deal with the once-a-month menstrual irritations, but men are the ones who have to go through labor.

I actually like this idea, especially since in my mpreg world, women would still produce eggs and men produce semen even though men are the ones that become pregnant and give birth.

As a woman, no offense to ANYONE...but mpreg really does NOT need men having periods. I don't wish them on anyone. There's nothing ever pleasant about being on your period. I never even let my mind go there before reading this post.

Men can stay blood-free. It's okay Cool

Biologically speaking though, it would be men who would go through menstruation. That part of the female reproductive cycle has far less to do with where ovum are produced than where it goes after fertilization.

However, you could make a good argument for men's periods being far less severe than a female's. If they only have to produce female hormones, like estrogen, when they are pregnant or getting ready to menstruate, then maybe their systems won't experience such a backlash for daring to not be pregnant.

That's the way I always describe my period: my body's way of yelling at me for not being with child like I am supposed to be, :(
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
I had sort of a different take on it -- kind of involving men having periods each month -- but it'd involve something different.

In my imaginary world, men would find their genitals would transform from a penis into a vagina for a few days every month, and they'd become fertile and ready to have a baby. In fact, mother nature would turn up their sex drive to encourage dudes to find other dudes to fill them up with semen.

If a guy gets pregnant, their genitals would stay changed through birth -- and change back a month or two afterwards.

I know it's far far fetched, but it's kind of fun to me. It'd be mother nature's way of being able to keep humans reproducing even if women weren't around. And the increased sex drive -- which would only be cooled down by a burst of semen -- would likely get more guys to 'test the waters' so to speak?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey pregnant guys please chat with me on kik and grommr and Instagram and Snapchat Miller9204 2 5,059 02-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: trmbnlvr
  Straight guys into this? Loki 6 1,856 05-24-2022, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Preggojames33