Guys Getting Periods
Oooh, and that would be what causes the pain and bleeding tho--the penis literally inverting and splitting itself open, and all the muscles restringing themselves to support a uterus instead of gonads! I like it!
Well im a gay guy but wished I had a vagina and uterus. That way I would naturally give birth and have periods. I already use pads and tampons to simulate having a period
Reminds me of my cousin when his sister started getting her periods. He couldn't understand why she acted bitchy during that time of the month or why she would scream at him when he asked what her problem was. I told him just bake her a batch of brownies every month and he'll be on her good side.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
yeah...and put a special ingredient in those brownies...an ingredient you can only buy at convenience stores in Colorado or Washington. that'll keep her shut up.
I'm not a bad driver. I just drive drive better at an altitude of 3,500 feet where I'm not surrounded by morons.
If men had periods, that would make them women...
Nah.
(08-20-2015, 07:50 PM)avant Wrote: If men had periods, that would make them women...

Some Trans men still have periods and they're still men, so no having a period doesn't mean you're a woman.
I'm a man who actually does have a period, and I can tell you, it sucks. Especially since I never plan on using my uterus lol
Hahahaa! Men going through menstruation and getting pregnant...can't imagine....
Oh itd be interesting! :O I think wed have to wear condoms to catch the blood or urethral tampons of sorts the way I'm imagining it! :P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey pregnant guys please chat with me on kik and grommr and Instagram and Snapchat Miller9204 2 5,019 02-01-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: trmbnlvr
  Straight guys into this? Loki 6 1,811 05-24-2022, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Preggojames33