Snake Birth idea?
Hey all! So I currently simulate giving birth to a medium sized rubbery snake. I prefer the snake over eggs or balls simply because it's a lot longer, meaning that the proccess of pushing takes longer (yay!) I do need advice on how to make it more fun/realistic. I was thinking maybe somehow inserting some sort of goo to mimic some sort of alien birth or close to that. Maybe an easy way to simulate my
Water breaking? I also have a limited budget, so any household items are great. Any ideas or questions are welcome!!
Any ideas?i was thinking about doing a warm water inflation before to simulate the heaviness and discomfort
Do you have yahoo?
Hey, PM me if you want to try this sometime, or if you've come up with anything else! I have a few ideas:
The warm water inflation is a good idea, so long as you can hold it, and you're somewhere that you don't mind making a mess of when you give birth.
The alien-goo could be done, actually. I'll get working on trying to find a simple polymer that could be made at home that might be goo-like. I'll let you know what I come up with.
Water breaking could be done with a balloon and mineral oil. Mineral oil dissolves latex slowly, so it would happen randomly. Fill the balloon with water, cover lightly with mineral oil, push it 'up there' and wait...

This space intentionally left blank*

Hah! I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot earlier :/

Okay, I've got something for the slime! "Ectoplasmic slime" can be made out of water and fibers, very easy, really. It's the slimiest of the slime things you can make. It's thick like jello but it runs like maple syrup, so I think it's the consistency you're looking for.
The recipe is as follows:
1 teaspoon of a soluble fiber (ex. Metamucil)
8 oz of water
1.Mix the two together in a bowl which is microwave-safe.
2.Microwave the mixture for about 3 minutes on the maximum power setting of your 'nuker'.
Repeat step 2 until you have a desired consistency of slime.
4.Store somewhere where it will not dehydrate.

Now you have slime! Color the mixture (you should probably do this beforehand) to your liking!
Enjoy, I hope this helps!

Hey! Srry it's been while. I tried some mixture like that, and if was fun! However it did require a bit of clean up. I did enjoy it though.
Excellent! I'm glad it was slimy enough for you! I can't wait to try it, but I would love instead to do the whole thing, belly and all with the slime! Preferably, it'd be a thick, coherent mix which would be birth-able like a slime baby!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realistic birth Libbylogan 9 5,832 11-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jme829140
Lightbulb How to get a Realistic birth! 分娩模擬 4 2,279 02-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,107 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Tens/EMS for birth sims joshlg_uk 2 1,958 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy
  Object birth suggestions? loveydovey7 2 2,473 11-24-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: loveydovey7
  How I do birth simulations Z_lastname 4 4,897 07-16-2017, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Z_lastname
  Balloon for Preparing for and Easing Human Birth yellowhoodie10 3 2,746 01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation Junk 9 13,622 07-15-2016, 03:36 AM
Last Post: HollyWd
  a new idea bellylover2 1 2,001 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
  what to birth?? LillyDoll 3 5,402 04-12-2015, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Hastor