A Fond Farewell
I'm not sure where to post such a thing and I'm sure I'll be reproached but I am sad to say that I am moving to another state for a new job and I have decided to leave my mpreg-loving self here. Felix and formerly Clive will not be traveling with me. It is time for a new start. I love those who have been supportive and may you all continue in the great cause.

Best Preggo Wishes,

Gregory
Good thing no one donated to your mpreg kickstarter thing then I guess.
...oh2bpreg, there's no need to kick a man when he's down, that is very immature of you, and I am shocked by your behavior right now.

Greg, I think I know what this is about, and I hope you read this, as a serious talk from one friend to another. Also, please do not take any of this in the wrong way. You have a good idea, but you just are not handling it in the right way. First of all as o2bp said, most of what you suggested was flawed, for the reasons he mention, however, that being said you still had the right idea. Instead of using things that are not needed (wristbands, shirts, etc.) you could promote stuff that is, for instance your idea for making special types of clothing, that really intrigued me, have you came up with any designs? The way a crowdfunding campaign is successful is if it has a good plan, also, campaigns are for the most part unsuccessful if there is not an established team, meaning it cannot be done alone successfully. Have you got any one else on board?

Basically your campaign was doomed to fail, and I do not say that to hurt your feelings, I say this because I will be starting my own crowdfunding campaign soon and I have done the research, this is why I was trying to ask you, in a polite way more about your ideas soon we could expand on them and make your campaign more solid.

Now as for why people should give you their hard earned money is the question in any campaign, you did not properly give good reasons, honestly it seemed like you were just trying to take peoples' money and not use it properly. That is the reason why I asked you to remove MPC from the links because I did not want the website to receive the reputation of being shady, that and you really do need the owner of this site's (Lyric) permission to include his website in any way, shape, or form. This is because at that point you are representing his site, including our reputation, and indirectly the entire mpreg community.

So, I have some thoughts, you could have used the idea for the unique clothes as the main goal of the project, instead of most of the other things you suggested. Also, there was something else that you could have raised money for, instead of "hoping" to one day set up a mpreg convention, that could have been what your campaign could raise for, there have been many people trying to get a meet up convention started up, there has even been a group in Texas who do small sub-conventions of anime cons, I could introduce you to them.

My point is do not give up because your plans were not perfect, no, get a team together and start something great! Running away from this will not help you my friend, that's why I wanted to help you out, but you would not let me.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree