Robin Williams dead at 63 - anyone else really sad?

I was just completely shocked to read this today and I am more sad than I have been over other celebrity deaths.

It's the first time I've actually shed tears over someone I didn't know. The fact that it was a suicide made it hard to hear.

Anyone else really shocked and saddened by this?
As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
I was shocked by his passing but the fact that he was depressed hit me much harder..
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind..or forgotten.....
Even when they die and leave you behind...
He was so talented. I wish he knew how much he still meant to people, even as he was aging.

I mean, I can't guess what his thoughts were, but I for one am truly sad that he won't be around doing his thing for us anymore.

As bad as I am, I am proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem
Pretty much every month this year has had me lose an idol or someone I knew personally (including 4-legged friends), and some of them just days apart, and now an actor whose movies were a huge part of my childhood has died, and now there will be a Robin-shaped hole that he will never know that his loss has created.

RIP Robin :(
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
I know. I was saddened as well. He was simply AMAZING as Genie in Aladdin. Pretty much any movie he was in, he made it worth watching (even Mrs. Doubtfire). He will definitely be sorely missed by everyone who has seen any of his movies. :'(
It was on the news when I turned on the TV on Tuesday morning. At first I thought I was misunderstanding this for Robbie Williams – then it dawned on me when Robin's picture come up. Very sad news indeed and I'm genuinely gutted. Robin Williams is someone who was not only a decent comic, but in my opinion a very fine actor who is up there with the best of them.

I grew up watching a good amount of his films. Mrs Doubtfire, Jumanji (which was on Sky One a few nights back) and Hook being three notable ones amongst many others. On a personal note, 'Hook' is still by far and away my favourite Peter Pan film / version of the character. It seems largely forgotten these days…

I knew he had problems in recent years but didn't know they were still ongoing. What goes on in the mind of someone who is seriously depressed must be truly atrocious. I will admit that I've had issues with depression in the past (resulting in periods of medication) and that was bad enough to know it's a place you really don't want to find yourself in. To go a stage further to feel bad enough to take your own life must be a horrendous, dark place to be. Very sad indeed…

Unfortunately, Robin Williams is just another one to add to the list of decent famous people who has passed away far too young.

My thoughts and feelings go to his family and close friends at this time.
And also the list of stars that have passed this year. Loved that version of Peter Pan (I always used to think that the food fight scene was awesome and that Hook was the worst villain in the world), and there was that movie iin which there was one particular scene in which I seem to remember him being in a box and his mother went into labor whilst dressed as the wicked witch from Wizard Of Oz. Was totally unexpected, and to hear that he had Parkinsons, made it even sadder. Even sadder than that, is the fact that the WBC want to protest about it because Robin's character in The Birdcage was gay.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Evil Dead kicks ass. Visser5 0 1,097 04-06-2013, 07:16 AM
Last Post: Visser5