A fantasy of mine...
I'm a huge lurker when it comes to anything related to a pregnant man.

Be it bloats, beer bellies, inflations, enemas, or even dildos that go deep enough to be visible from the outside. To me, this fetish is VERY much a sexual one.

On the topic of bloating and inflating--I've seen a lot of bloating that's done where a tube is inserted into the anus, and water or air is pumped into it.

If anyone is into this kind of thing, there's something I've ALWAYS wanted to see, and I would LOVE it if someone tried this out.

I've always wanted to see someone inflate with dyed water. It wouldn't matter which color (red can symbolize blood, blue or green can be something alien, etc...) and then act out a labor scene with a water birth.

After inflating and getting as big as possible, the labor would start. You would fill a tub with clear water, and then basically just evacuate whatever you inflated with, so that it would sortof swirl out in the clear water.

I dunno... Am I alone in thinking this would be really cool? Even though it's not like, a physical, whole being thats coming out, but it's fun to fantasize that maybe you're expelling eggs or something that have been growing inside you and are now ready to hatch. Like fish eggs or something... I dunno...

I always thought it would be a cool concept. Is anyone here who's interested in enemas or inflation willing to do something like this?

Oh man, this sounds pretty hot. >_>
I would be willing to try it. However, I do water inflation a
Via shower hose, thus making it more difficult to introduce the food coloring. Also, the majority of time I release poop along with the water, making cleanup harder in the bathtub