The Mortuary Collection
He's massive freaked out by it, there's not really any reaction to it except for his own.
(10-15-2020, 01:20 PM)tr94 Wrote: He's massive freaked out by it, there's not really any reaction to it except for his own.

Awesome... Sounds really hot! Guess I'll have to wait until it hits dvd. Whew!! That's a big belly on him.
Kinda wish his punishment was raising the kid ? but overall really well put out!
Anxious to see it, have a good labor and delivery? Is a explicit birth? Unfortunately shudder is not available here on my country...
A possible workaround for those who don't get Shudder in their country: Amazon Prime Video has a third party option to subscribe to Shudder. There's also a 7 day free trial or $6 fee that is still less than most premium rentals. *cough* Mulan *cough*
Saw an Instagram post of behind the scenes of the movie. One of the guys was wearing a Hospital gown and a guy behind him was rubbing his belly with a microphone.

I almost want to chat with the director about the Pregnancy segment but don't wanna come across weird. I wonder if he's an Mpreg fan?
so unlucky, its not available in my country
pleaseeeeee
(10-15-2020, 04:46 PM)WombWithAView Wrote: Saw an Instagram post of behind the scenes of the movie. One of the guys was wearing a Hospital gown and a guy behind him was rubbing his belly with a microphone.

I almost want to chat with the director about the Pregnancy segment but don't wanna come across weird. I wonder if he's an Mpreg fan?

Can you link us to the post?
Where on Instagram was that behind the scenes photo?

By the way, I’m not much into horror but this was interesting! Loved his belly!
(10-15-2020, 06:00 AM)PreggoBoy22 Wrote: [MILD SPOILERS] 

The movie is now available to stream on Shudder. Worth at least the 7-day free trial to check it out. The MPreg story is from roughly about 25 min. mark to the 50 min. mark. Belly scenes are from 32(ish) min. mark to the 50 min. mark. Warning - Lots of visual bodily fluids and an explosive birth (not necessarily for the faint of heart).

P.S. - Below is my favorite shot. :)

A few more questions... Does he slowly sport a big belly over time? Or not until he's about to give birth? Does he touch or react to his big belly kicking before the birth?
(10-15-2020, 04:58 PM)mpregfan1 Wrote: Where on Instagram was that behind the scenes photo?

By the way, I’m not much into horror but this was interesting! Loved his belly!

On that first pic right there scroll past it twice. It lasts only a second..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2t6l-VpXvw/...mha1glg8er
The director of this movie *HAS* to be into mpreg. A lot of erotic body horror. There’s a part where his fraternity brothers lift him up in a chair and the bouncing causes him to empty his prostate all over his brothers. Also a lot of belly shots, and Jacob Elordi (Jake in the movie) is pretty much running around with only a lose towel around his naked legs throughout most of the segment. It’s well worth the rent. Only thing I would change would be less veins in his face and I wish he had been barefoot or at least in socks during the labor and birth scene. His boots in the stirrups bothered me.

Also, as one user said above, Amazon allows you to use Shudder through a third party app, but you have to have amazon prime.
If not, you might be able to enable a VPN and set it to Australia, Canada, the US, or Uk to view it, but I’m not a tech wizard so I’m just tossing out ideas.
(10-15-2020, 07:21 PM)Midasmpreg Wrote: The director of this movie *HAS* to be into mpreg. A lot of erotic body horror. There’s a part where his fraternity brothers lift him up in a chair and the bouncing causes him to empty his prostate all over his brothers. Also a lot of belly shots, and Jacob Elordi (Jake in the movie) is pretty much running around with only a lose towel around his naked legs throughout most of the segment.

Holy hell are you serious?! ×D That sounds hot. I hope it comes out on dvd in the near future. I've been lowkey obsessed with it since finding out Jacob Elordi was to be knocked up. (Like you can't tell.)

One wonders what Jacob Elordi thought filming those erotic scenes. If he thought "This is weird." Or just another acting gig.
There may be a full BTS feature coming out soon for most of the movie!

In an interview Ryan Spindell revealed that there is apparently over 4 hours worth of BTS content for many of the special fx and practical fx in the film! And it is currently being edited into a BTS feature. He said that he told Shudder about it and they are at the very least interested in uploading it.

Here’s the interview:

https://twitter.com/nofspodcast/status/1...5296227331
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
(10-15-2020, 10:40 PM)mprego2 Wrote: There may be a full BTS feature coming out soon for most of the movie!

In an interview Ryan Spindell revealed that there is apparently over 4 hours worth of BTS content for many of the special fx and practical fx in the film! And it is currently being edited into a BTS feature. He said that he told Shudder about it and they are at the very least interested in uploading it.

Here’s the interview:

https://twitter.com/nofspodcast/status/1...5296227331

Fingers crossed... I don't have Shudder. But I am supportive of this movie in general being a horror fan. The Mpreg segment is a bonus.

Shudder has released other selections to DVD. I'm hopeful it will be released in the future.
Wow that was a lot better than I expected. The whole water breaking scene (I think that was that scenes was) and morning sickness moments were well done.
Plus the guy was actually really hot, and I'm a huge sucker for the quick cut sequence moments.
Anyone else find it funny that a horror movie did a mpreg sequence a little better than some other movies with this premise?
Can someone post some pictures?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─
▶ Italian Member
https://andrewmpreg.tumblr.com
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─

I just finish watch it. AMaZing......
So satisfied and full with mpreg scene
Bless this production for making this movie
(10-16-2020, 10:02 AM)lohan Wrote: I just finish watch it. AMaZing......
So satisfied and full with mpreg scene
Bless this production for making this movie

Where do you watch this ? Can i get the link ?
I don’t have shudder in my country. Any chance there’s another way to watch it?