The Mortuary Collection
Well... The director is definitely one of us. ×D My god... The segment is like an Mpreg story come to life. Hot, sexy, young Stud gets knocked up. Taking full advantage of his physique and tons of erotic belly shots! I wonder if Jacob Elordi thought it was a weird gig. I read he hated having alot of attention to his body and having to work out so much. Maybe in an odd way he liked having a big round Belly in the segment.
Sorry for all the replies... Found this cute pic of Jacob in the Veiny segment makeup..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGYsrdPH2vw/...vju7w2dq6w
Even though I only watched for the mpreg, it was overall a great movie.
(10-15-2020, 07:21 PM)Midasmpreg Wrote: The director of this movie *HAS* to be into mpreg. A lot of erotic body horror. There’s a part where his fraternity brothers lift him up in a chair and the bouncing causes him to empty his prostate all over his brothers. Also a lot of belly shots, and Jacob Elordi (Jake in the movie) is pretty much running around with only a lose towel around his naked legs throughout most of the segment. It’s well worth the rent. Only thing I would change would be less veins in his face and I wish he had been barefoot or at least in socks during the labor and birth scene. His boots in the stirrups bothered me.

Also, as one user said above, Amazon allows you to use Shudder through a third party app, but you have to have amazon prime.
If not, you might be able to enable a VPN and set it to Australia, Canada, the US, or Uk to view it, but I’m not a tech wizard so I’m just tossing out ideas.

Is that what that was?! lol I thought he pooped or something
two words: holy shit
I knew what it was going to be like going into it and was still surprised at how gross it was
I just watched the movie and gave all my efforts to get this. I tried to subscribe VPN and Shudder. I love the movie so much and it's so erotic I guess. Especially when the actor was ready to give a birth.
Even though I prefer anal births, it's pretty cool and the actor is cute. Can anyone figure out how to cancel Shudder? I can't find a link where it says "cancel".
I did not even realise that the water was his sperm. I thought it was his water broke.
(10-17-2020, 06:27 AM)PregnantManJake Wrote:
(10-15-2020, 07:21 PM)Midasmpreg Wrote: The director of this movie *HAS* to be into mpreg. A lot of erotic body horror. There’s a part where his fraternity brothers lift him up in a chair and the bouncing causes him to empty his prostate all over his brothers. Also a lot of belly shots, and Jacob Elordi (Jake in the movie) is pretty much running around with only a lose towel around his naked legs throughout most of the segment. It’s well worth the rent. Only thing I would change would be less veins in his face and I wish he had been barefoot or at least in socks during the labor and birth scene. His boots in the stirrups bothered me.

Also, as one user said above, Amazon allows you to use Shudder through a third party app, but you have to have amazon prime.
If not, you might be able to enable a VPN and set it to Australia, Canada, the US, or Uk to view it, but I’m not a tech wizard so I’m just tossing out ideas.

Yes! He really should've been barefoot! Would have been even hotter! Wink

(10-17-2020, 07:24 PM)gmtobehere Wrote: Even though I prefer anal births, it's pretty cool and the actor is cute. Can anyone figure out how to cancel Shudder? I can't find a link where it says "cancel".

You need to open the profile section and click cancel. I just cancelled it.
I have to say after watching Euphoria, witnessing a Jacob Elordi villain character get their comeuppance was quite refreshing.
Hey LoverofMpreg. While I know you’re wanting to help out, keep in mind that we cannot allow illegal links to be provided on the site at the same timeframe. That unfortunately includes a link to a YouTube page as it is a viewership from a pirated source. If anyone wants to watch it, I recommend that you all get a free trial for Shudder and then cancel it. It will allow you to still have the free week trial where you will be able to watch the movie without fear of it dropping the moment you cancel the subscription.
Ugh if only he didn't post it so small...and without all that text 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-19-2020, 08:59 PM)pregboy28 Wrote: Ugh if only he didn't post it so small...and without all that text 

Hawt... Can anyone with Photoshop make the text disappear? ×D

Took a shot at cleaning it up. It's not great but in my defense, there wasn't a lot to work with. Enjoy!
(10-20-2020, 03:47 AM)atreu Wrote: Took a shot at cleaning it up. It's not great but in my defense, there wasn't a lot to work with. Enjoy!

I was being silly. But wow! You went the extra mile. Good job!
As Klayko mentioned the other day, please do not post illegal links to this and any other movies. That includes Youtube links. Doing so will result in a deleted post and continuing to do so may result in being suspended or permanently banned from this forum.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
(10-20-2020, 03:47 AM)atreu Wrote: Took a shot at cleaning it up. It's not great but in my defense, there wasn't a lot to work with. Enjoy!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Thanks for doing this.
We have warned you all several times to not post pirated links of the film. This includes Mega Sharing. The next person to do so will receive a warning going forward from here on out. I’m sorry; We have all said it several times now.
The movie is coming to VOD, Digital HD, DVD, and Blu-ray on April 20th! It will include 2 hours of special features, such as BTS!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree