Беременный (Russian)
Full movie:

We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I loved the ending the husband and wife both ended up pregnant.
Wish it had subtitles, but seems like a pretty good movie.
(04-07-2012, 04:15 PM)PorterBailey Wrote: Wish it had subtitles, but seems like a pretty good movie.
I wished it had subtitles too. It was still a good movie.
Smile 
I just made english subtitle to Беременный (Pregnant) 2011 by translating the russian subtitle to the movie.
Great!!!! How did you do it specifically. Or is it on YouTube.
I can't speak or understand an ounce of Russian lol

.docx   Final edit english subs - Beremennyy 2011.docx (Size: 89.67 KB / Downloads: 440)
.docx   Final edit english subs - Beremennyy 2011.docx (Size: 89.67 KB / Downloads: 440)
I translated it with help of Google translator. But i don't know how I could convert word to srt file? do you know or someone else know how, tel me

I attached Беременный English translation

Can I get your view on the English translation? Is it good or bad? If its bad, edit it so it sounds better

It seems pretty good to me.
Being that I don't have Microsoft I can't do nothing with it :(
Thanks for translating it though!
Wink 
Ok

You can tel me which format you can open and edit on your computer and i will convert Microsoft word into that format so you can edit.

I really want someone else´s view and style of writing.
I approve of the translation lol. It's perfect. It is exactly how I would have translated. Good job!
I could do a grammar and spelling check for you, I and VERY good with writing in languages, but I am busy at the moment, and I want to read your text as the film is playing so I can make the proper corrections to the best translation.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Big Grin 
Ok

awesome

Now i am making English subtitles with the translation i have now.

So i was wondering when will you start and finish correcting my translation? So I can use your better translation instead of the my.
Smile 
So do you have everything you need to translate? So you can access the word document i attached on there?
Guys, I'm not able to translate this yet as I am a native speaker. But, I found the behind the scenes video.

Link:

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=vI3V1UKNaHM
Great find
thanks for the subs
I really loved this movie and was so glad to have the subs! Thank you!

Does anyone by chance know the name of the song that's playing when he goes into labor? I'd really love to have it for my ipod. :)
(10-13-2012, 05:33 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: I really loved this movie and was so glad to have the subs! Thank you!

Does anyone by chance know the name of the song that's playing when he goes into labor? I'd really love to have it for my ipod. :)

All I want is you by yulia nelson! :D
~Type Signature Here~
Thanks for the translations! Where Russia is quite close to Japan I have learnt a little of their language but not enough to understand the film fully! So for that I thank you the script is now permanently saved on my HTC and my laptop!
~Type Signature Here~
(10-14-2012, 02:04 AM)~DestielxCollie=Mpreg~ Wrote:
(10-13-2012, 05:33 AM)TheRubyStorm Wrote: I really loved this movie and was so glad to have the subs! Thank you!

All I need is you by yulia nelson! :D

Thanks so much!! :D