Trans friends and trans friendly
Hey! So, I'm gonna start by saying that I am a transgender male, meaning I was born into a female body, but I identify as a male. And I also love mpreg and fpreg. (Which I guess is pretty obvious, I wouldn't be on this site otherwise.) Is there anyone on this site that's also transgendered, or at least trans friendly? I'd like to have someone to talk to.

(I also like video games and music, but that's not important right now.)
I'm just here for a laugh
I'm not a transgender, but I am transgender friendly. Honestly, I'm more...gender confused at the moment (unsure what I identify as beyond what I was born into). However, I do know someone (my brother's girlfriend is friends with him) who is a transgender male just like you are Fweep. He's a pretty cool person too (he's also not single).
(08-29-2014, 01:16 AM)star478 Wrote: I'm not a transgender, but I am transgender friendly. Honestly, I'm more...gender confused at the moment (unsure what I identify as beyond what I was born into). However, I do know someone (my brother's girlfriend is friends with him) who is a transgender male just like you are Fweep. He's a pretty cool person too (he's also not single).

That's cool. What I really would like is to meet people from this site who are trans or trans friendly. That would not only be really cool and awesome, as we could share experiences, but we'd also have a shared interest that most people feel they can't share.
I am very trans friendly. Personally I identify as a male/androgynous crossdresser but I have a close friend who was born into a male body but recently had the op for her gender realignment and she is a wonderful person. My other friend was born female but identifies as male and he is a great guy so I'm very open minded! I hope you feel comfortable here. I would love to share experiences with you just PM me ^_^
Hiyas...this looks like my kind of thread...as in my introduction, further explained in my mpreg blog, I was born male (anatomical sex) with a few female features, but I'm a woman (gender identity) living a mainstream life...and, while I'm pre-op, I experience phantom pregnancies...not only the swollen belly, on a much shorter time-frame than 9 months, but also many of the embarassing symptoms and cravings that genetic females experience...I'll be tracking my progress in the blog...listing what I really experience...fact, not fiction...
(12-01-2014, 05:21 AM)PreggyShelley Wrote: Hiyas...this looks like my kind of thread...as in my introduction, further explained in my mpreg blog, I was born male (anatomical sex) with a few female features, but I'm a woman (gender identity) living a mainstream life...and, while I'm pre-op, I experience phantom pregnancies...not only the swollen belly, on a much shorter time-frame than 9 months, but also many of the embarassing symptoms and cravings that genetic females experience...I'll be tracking my progress in the blog...listing what I really experience...fact, not fiction...

That sounds cool. It's nice to meet another trans person on this site. :)
I'm also a trans guy! Hello trans ppl
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
*waves*
Yo.
RL Name: Randy
FTM/Genderfluid-Vers-Artist-Writer
RP Availability: BOOKED
Google: InkubusInk
YIM: inkingincubus
I didn't know there were so many trans people on this site! This is awesome!
Trans friendly here, with a lot of friends who are trans ^^;
I volunteer with a LGBT group (in secret because my town and the whole state of Idaho in general is bigoted and a very toxic place to be LGBT) and I help people with their transitions quite often. :3 Kudos on having the bravery to be open about it by the way!
 No longer RP Active 
Going straight down to hell when I die. 

(12-02-2014, 01:09 AM)Redbane Wrote: Trans friendly here, with a lot of friends who are trans ^^;
I volunteer with a LGBT group (in secret because my town and the whole state of Idaho in general is bigoted and a very toxic place to be LGBT) and I help people with their transitions quite often. :3 Kudos on having the bravery to be open about it by the way!

Just trying to find someone like me, ya know?
Kudos to you, Red. If I were there, I would appreciate and love the living heck outta you. *SQUEEEEEEZE HUG* But really though, thanks.
And guys/gals/both/neither/others, feel free to pm me. I like me some distracting chit-chat. :3
RL Name: Randy
FTM/Genderfluid-Vers-Artist-Writer
RP Availability: BOOKED
Google: InkubusInk
YIM: inkingincubus
i'm a cis girl but also like video games and music and pregnancy obviously, pm me if you'd ever like to talk :)
I think of myself as bigender ie. both female and male. Genetically, I'm female, but my mindset is more like that of a male (unless it's a crush that I have).
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
(12-02-2014, 05:18 PM)midi94 Wrote: I think of myself as bigender ie. both female and male. Genetically, I'm female, but my mindset is more like that of a male (unless it's a crush that I have).

I've never thought of using that term before, but it's possible that I may be somewhat bigendered as well. I've always considered myself gender fluid and have no problems with being called queer. I'm genetic male but sometimes I am a woman and sometimes I'm a bisexual or gay male. I'm not confused at all though! :)

I have several trans friends (both MTF and FTM) and have been on dates with several (MTF) (trans)women. I have not been in a longterm relationship with any, however.
(12-05-2014, 12:36 PM)littletwink Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 05:18 PM)midi94 Wrote: I think of myself as bigender ie. both female and male. Genetically, I'm female, but my mindset is more like that of a male (unless it's a crush that I have).

I've never thought of using that term before, but it's possible that I may be somewhat bigendered as well. I've always considered myself gender fluid and have no problems with being called queer. I'm genetic male but sometimes I am a woman and sometimes I'm a bisexual or gay male. I'm not confused at all though! :)

I have several trans friends (both MTF and FTM) and have been on dates with several (MTF) (trans)women. I have not been in a longterm relationship with any, however.
My friend has a term for when you swing back and forth between the two. Gender bipolar. XD
Depends on what you mean by "trans" I suppose. I'm transgender in the umbrella sense of the word. I could be identified as a two-spirit or gender non-conformist. I was born a biological male, but frequently dress and live as a woman whenever I get the chance. The one thing I haven't really gotten down is makeup, but I'm hoping to learn soon.

The only place I don't is at my job, and that's not because I'm closet about it, I just have a very dirty, physical job and women's clothing is kind of out of the question!
Kilix stockpiled 3!
(12-08-2014, 05:58 AM)A_Alley29 Wrote: I'm a transguy too! nice to see some other trans people around! :)
Aaaaaww yeah, another trans man! Internet high five!
I'm a trans guy too. Internet fist bump.
Trans friendly, here! More than happy to chat to anyone!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Looking for a real guy who wants a preggy, trans, gal? TpregGurl 0 3,116 07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: TpregGurl
  I Need Trans Help! andy_td 2 2,849 01-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  A Trans Discussion TpregGurl 17 9,519 12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: TpregGurl