Trans friends and trans friendly
im very trans friendly!!!
It's nice to see so many trans-positive people on this site! :D
I'm just here for a laugh
I'm not a transgender person myself but I'm trans friendly, I have a lot of transgender people on my Facebook I chat with from time to time so if anyone wants to chat your always welcome to send me a private message for a conversation :)
(05-03-2015, 11:02 PM)FweepFwopFwoop Wrote: It's nice to see so many trans-positive people on this site! :D

I'm a trans-friendly guy!
I'm genderqueer so I'm technically under the umbrella. Hi folks! :D
Genderfluid, trans-friendly
A boyish notion of false emotion
I'm a trans person, I actually identify as a non-binary boy. My gender exists somewhere outside of the binary while also being masculine I suppose? It's hard to explain.
Hey, this is a whole website devoted to challenging the binary of sex and gender in some very visible ways! I'm always open to talk if anyone needs support. I do my best.
Bumping this thread, but I just wanted to say that I'm also a trans guy very into birth.
I consider myself genderfluid or not sure, "transcurious" is a word? I'm a biological male, husband and father. And still has a sense, mind or soul of a female AND male, because I'm only me and that what matters.
Father of 3 children wanting to share the experience of pregnancy with my wife (I love her and her ability to bring life to the world).   Heart
i'm a transguy that has loved pregnancy and birth for as long as i can remember! :D
(08-27-2014, 02:45 AM)FweepFwopFwoop Wrote: Hey! So, I'm gonna start by saying that I am a transgender male, meaning I was born into a female body, but I identify as a male. And I also love mpreg and fpreg. (Which I guess is pretty obvious, I wouldn't be on this site otherwise.) Is there anyone on this site that's also transgendered, or at least trans friendly? I'd like to have someone to talk to.

(I also like video games and music, but that's not important right now.)

I'm trans-friendly!
Dude, I don't give a shit what you identify as - just tell me what music and what video games and i'll judge you on that.
Heart 
I'm friendly to anyone (at least anyone open-minded and non-judgemental!  Does that count as judging people?)

People willing to share cookies and/or ice cream also get preferential friendliness treatment! :D
I'm kind of surprised how few trans women like myself seem to be here. For me, mpreg was my way into questioning my gender identity and eventually leading me to transition.
I'm not trans but I do really much like the idea of a trans person in love in the idea of pregnancy. Both with a man who can actually get pregnant. Those story's of it happing are amaizng. Also I love the thought of a women who pretends too. It's all sounds amazing.
apart from just a slight pseudonym presenting as my oc and whatnot, i'm trans too!! i'm a trans girl and i love my trans brothers and sisters nonetheless <3 Heart
love myself today , oh
let you go today, oh whoa
Genderfluid person here. And very friendly
also adding my name to the trans list! Proud transman and always here to talk!
I'm a non-binary, genderfluid, and genderqueer person, whose relationship with gender itself is complicated and changes frequently! So yeah, I feel I fit under the trans umbrella!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Looking for a real guy who wants a preggy, trans, gal? TpregGurl 0 3,116 07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Last Post: TpregGurl
  I Need Trans Help! andy_td 2 2,849 01-26-2015, 11:01 AM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx
  A Trans Discussion TpregGurl 17 9,521 12-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Last Post: TpregGurl