Lola
Here is a commercial for Lola from Latin America:

We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Good one.
Where can i watch this :)
There is no actual male pregnancy shown in the actual show, this is just in the ad showing that the main male character Lalo in the body of the main female character becoming pregnant in her body, so he is technically a man that is pregnant...in a female body.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Man that suck! But still, he belly look great
in fact it's an argentine show (then they do a version in chile and spain). where the main character is the tipical macho man who always got sex with the girl he wants, but never fall in love, bla bla, one girl who have a night with and fall in love made a kind of spell and the next morning he wokes up like a girl, so he has to live like a girl......in the second season(the one announce in the youtube video) he/she gets pregnant........but never shown as a pregnant man.
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..
(10-14-2013, 12:10 PM)embarazado Wrote: in fact it's an argentine show (then they do a version in chile and spain). where the main character is the tipical macho man who always got sex with the girl he wants, but never fall in love, bla bla, one girl who have a night with and fall in love made a kind of spell and the next morning he wokes up like a girl, so he has to live like a girl......in the second season(the one announce in the youtube video) he/she gets pregnant........but never shown as a pregnant man.

That cool. Do you have the link for the show?
I just watched on the spanish tv.but maybe you can find it on www.seriesyonkis.com with the name lola
in spain a proverb says: they go in labor they decide.... I WANNA DECIDE TOO..