Sims 4 Mpreg
This is Awesome!! Now that we have access to all the clothing, they can wear more cute clothing!! (I forgot to screenshot some others)

Photo 
Here Anabelle and Marvin expecting their first. first time playing sims 4 thanks to origin free 7 days offer :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Remember back in the day you just had to have a male Sim get abducted by aliens and they usually ended up pregnant?
(05-26-2019, 01:43 PM)chronic322 Wrote: Remember back in the day you just had to have a male Sim get abducted by aliens and they usually ended up pregnant?

Yup, times sure have changed XD
I remember downloading a sims 2 mod that essentially used the code for mpreg alien abductions to be used for gay relationships, allowing two males to reproduce. That was the moment the Sims became a huge part of my life xD
The Sims 4 makes it even easier without requiring a mod to have mpreg.
The only downside i find is that its only on of the two that carry the baby and not both of them. it kill the element of surprising on who is carrying but ill take what i can get.
(05-27-2019, 09:50 PM)SnowWolf Wrote: The only downside i find is that its only on of the two that carry the baby and not both of them. it kill the element of surprising on who is carrying but ill take what i can get.

There is a mod out there call cmd command mod that let you set lots of thing in the game and one of that is pregnancy. I don't think you can set to ramdom the pregnancy in same-sex preg tho, but you can set if the initiator or the target or both will get preg. I personally do both since I love having lots pf preg men lol.
You can also set the pregnant rate and gender ratio in the city as well. I've made one of my cities to have only male and set a very high rate of same-sex marriage and the pregnancy which result in a city filled with pregnant men lol
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Yes, that mod is glorious!!
Gonna have to tinker with my game now XD
(06-01-2019, 02:05 AM)Lyric Wrote: Yes, that mod is glorious!!
One of the best mods for sure
I love setting the pregnant duration to max(120 days in game) to make my sims stay pregnant forever lol, and I will just simply turn the pregnant stage to labor to have some fun then turn back to the 3rd stage before the baby is born haha
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I have just recently updated my mods for Sims 4. I have included the CMD. How do I set the pregnancy for the males?
I have been tinkering but seem not to get the best out of it yet.
(06-03-2019, 06:42 PM)preggorp Wrote: I have just recently updated my mods for Sims 4. I have included the CMD. How do I set the pregnancy for the males?
I have been tinkering but seem not to get the best out of it yet.

You could already make male sim capable to get pregnant even without any mod. Just set it in character creation. There should be an option to set the sim to be the one making other pregnant or the one being pregnant. You can't normally set anymore after the sim being mad tho, but there is also a cheat to let you set everything in the creating mode even after a sim is made. Just search it on goodgle there is some of it there. CMD just let you set a lot more in dept including pregnant duration or sex of the couple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I found the mod to control which trimester the sims can be and how many. adding mod is not as bad as i though :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart Twitter Account with Mpreg pics Skipper 0 695 02-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  Mpreg Tiktok morphs Skipper 0 793 01-04-2024, 04:20 AM
Last Post: Skipper
  My Youtube MPREG Reactions riderstrongforever16 7 2,518 10-08-2023, 02:43 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  MPREG Doll Instagram Account mind 3 2,050 08-28-2023, 12:44 PM
Last Post: kolex4
  Mpreg Sims YouTube Channels. sgonvw 0 763 07-17-2023, 08:33 PM
Last Post: sgonvw
Video Stuffedtaco is making mpreg content now bellyexotic 0 1,558 03-30-2023, 05:11 PM
Last Post: bellyexotic
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,219 03-23-2023, 07:52 PM
Last Post: jrcash
Video Mpreg Playlist ciara24 1 1,711 10-23-2022, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
  Mpreg clip jrcash 0 1,429 10-12-2022, 02:03 PM
  Mpreg show? jrcash 0 1,047 10-04-2022, 02:07 PM