Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
(could you reply on the other rp'es please? :P)

Loran grins and roar like a beast. "you need to be impatiant boy! im hunting now your belly!" he smirks and jump on the belly like a wild cat, climb on it and press his cock on the bellybutton, poking it hard until he thrust deep inside it. "owww! i love your belly!" he moan as he move his hips back and forth, make Ryne belly bounce and jiggle.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned as he was penetrated by his bellybutton. "I don't want anymore teasing! Fill me up!" He begged.
"As you wish babe!" Loran said and pull out his cock from Ryne's bellybutton and shove it into his ass. after few hard and fast thrust he climax and fill him up.
Ryne moaned as he was filled up. Suddenly, he started to grunt, letting out a groan of pleasure as his massive belly rested on his body and pointed to the air.
Loran pants on it. "you look sexy with that" he kisses Ryne belly lovingly.
Ryne moaned as he sat up. Suddenly, his ass started to grow, getting as large as his pregnant belly.
"Wooo your ass is adjusting to your big belly" loran smirks and slap on the huge ass, make it ripple. "thats so hot!".
"That's not it." Ryne stated as tiny bumps appeared over his butt, causing each cheek to jiggle a little. "Your slap spurred them."
"What do you mean? your babies is not in your ass" he stated. "you are imagain it".
Ryne took Loran's hand and pressed it against his ass. Loran felt the babies kicked as Ryne had developed two extra wombs. "Say your sorry." Ryne asked cutely.
"Thats not normal... sorry" he said, surprised. "you must have a lot of pressure on your prostate" loran rubbs his ass and squeeze his ass cheeks gently. he smile as he feel the babies kicks. it make him hard.
Ryne moaned as the babies kicked in both his ass and belly. "They forgive you." He said sensually.
Loran smirks. "good. now they will love this!" he slams his cock deep unto Ryne huge ass and expand his little tight hole. "wooo you so tight now down there!" he grins, ponuding him hard.
Ryne moaned loudly and hugged his belly lovingly. "Ohhh! I need your seed again!" He moaned.
Loran thrust harder and faster. "you... naughty... little... slut!" he pinch Ryne bellybutton hard while his other hand grab his hips to penetrate deeper. he felt the babies kicking around his cock and that make him crazy with lust. "im gonna make you huge pregnant boy!" he ramms his cock deep inside him.
Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. He rubbed his belly and ass to calm the babies. "Fill me up love. I want thousands or millions of babies!" He moaned.
Loran fucked Ryne and filled him with thousands of babies.
Ryne moaned as his belly and ass started to grow massive. It pushed Loran away as his wombs began to fill the entire room. Ryne's belly and ass started to push against the walls and ceiling as he got massive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,444 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,176 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,354 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,867 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,260 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler