The demon boy and his toys (open to everyone, nsfw)
Name: Haku
blood: doshi= half demon half human
hair: white
eyes: purple
hieght: 1.60m
body: thin
skin: pale

Haku was watching on the village from the high tree. he was horny. it been over 2 weeks since he last fuck. he love young boys who was attractive and little higher then him. he look like a short teenager boy but his hair and eyes show what he was: a Doshi. half demon half man. for the past 20 years young boys were suddenly dissapearing from the village and never to return. Haku was the responsible. he kidnapped those boys and make them his sex toys, and because his demon blood, he could make them pregnant. unfortunally, the boys never survive until the end of the pregnancy because the multiple babies were too big for there human body. thats why haku always seek out for the boy who can survive it. but, to be honest, he doesnt care. he was horny, and thats all it matter.
he saw a boy ride on a donkey that leave his vilage, probably to sell his woods at the near vilage. Haku lick his lips. the boy was his taste. he jump suddenly from the tree and lend on the before the boy. he wear white clothes. "please sir," he cry with a voice of a young boy. "help me! im wounded!".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
The boy stops. "Are you alright sir? What happened to you?"
kik: jt_stevens94
((Can I join?))
(mm ok you can join).
(please both introduce your char.)

Haku didnt see from the trees there was a second boy. that complicated things. " i fell off" he lied, pointed at the tree. he hold his bleeding leg- he do it to himself earlier- and cry out:" please good sirs! i think my leg is broken! it hurts alot!".
Name: Stephen
HUMAN
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Height: 6'11"
Body: Slim
Skin: Tanned

Stephen saw the hurt boy and came running only to hide behind a tree when another young man came running.

Haku saw stephen hiding and behind the tree. he will deal with him later after he finish with the other kid. meanwhile he preapere himself.
Stephen then began walking away into his car, having just finished his walk.

Haku lift one pale finger. "freeze!" he said in demonic spell and stephen froze where he stand. "now come into my direction" he cast another spell.
Stephen kept calm despite it all and soon began walking to the demon.
Haku make a spell and the other boy froze all the same. then when stephen reach him, he make him stop. Haku smiled. "so, human. who are you? and what is your age?" he love to interrigate boys before he fuck them.
Stephen shrugged, "Twenty-and-one sir, just turned twenty-and-one to-day." he said with a stoic expression.
Haku stand up. he was shorter then stephen. he looked up. his eyes met stephen. the wound in his leg vanished leaving no trace. "ho? 21 is it? well, this is my limit. you are fortunate. if you were 22 for example i would kill you, see? i dont like older boys". he sniffed his smell. "where you from? what you doing here?"
"Well I'm from Rome, raised there then sent here to study, I graduated and then right now I just got back from a walk in the woods." Stephen said ticking the events off his fingers.
Haku smiled and get closer to him. he touch his belly and rubb it slowly. "you seem frutile enough" he examened him. "do you wish to be my sex toy?" he asked.
(May I join in?)
"At what cost?" Stephen asked curiousity sparking in him.
"cost?" the doshi demon grinned. "well, you just have to bare my babies inside you" he said bluntly. "you will live at my home, with the rest of the preggo boys, and have anything you desire" Haku added. "and if you willl be good enough, i might let you go free, if that will be your wish then". Haku didnt mention his thought ' that depends if you survive the pregnancy of course'.
Stephen shrugged, "Alright then."
Haku smailed. he make stephen lean forward and low his head so he could kiss him. when the demon boy kiss him, the eyes of stephen get wided and he fell to the ground unconsiounse. Haku grinned. "time to go home".
(09-16-2014, 09:25 PM)WolfenBreeder Wrote: (May I join in?)

(yes you can join).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,354 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,021 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,716 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,062 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,397 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,288 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,967 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,516 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,064 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething