Two 4 One
I found this new film while doing a basic search. It's called "Two 4 One" and it's a Canadian produced film. It seems interesting.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/09/21/man...fest-movie

Teaser trailer:
http://www.vimeo.com/105612075
It seems like a cute and interesting movie to watch. I'll have to see it.
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Thanks for the find. Too bad there aren't any belly shots in the trailer
Apparently, according to the website, there's already been airings. There's more to come as well, in early october.

Anyone know if they can get their hands on a download or purchase link? Or an opportunity to go see it?
Does anyone know if there is a link for this movie yet?
If good things lasted forever, would we appreciate how precious they are? -Bill Watterson
Not yet. It's still showing at film festivals.
http://21centurybox.com/movie/3516184-wa...ne-stream/

I didn't sign up to watch it. If someone does, can you report back if it works, and about the movie?
No it doesn't work
To second the point above, this site seems to be one of those that makes you sign up for a free movie database, which then doesn't contain the movie.  There are many of these kinds of sites about.

Also, sketchily, if you sign up it will trick you into spending (very small) amounts of money on UNICEF, and there's a 99 cent cancellation fee, too.  Not that I think donating to UNICEF is a bad thing, but the whole setup seems a lot sketchier than in ought to.
The movie is available now on itunes in Canada. Apparently, it will also be available in the US in the fall.
Are there any pregnant scenes?
The movie is available in the US on ITunes now.

Fair warning, there are no pregnant scenes, however is still a pretty good movie dealing with the struggles of an unplanned, transmale pregnancy.
any uptade
?
Just found it on Itunes  :D
I found it on Amazon, I bought it. I watched it. No pregnant scenes, no birth scenes. He has a small belly towards the very end and its when he's about 2 months along, so its not as exciting as everyone thinks. Not worth the $4.99 I paid for to rent it.
No RP messages please. I will not look at them or RP at all
I have to ask, I bought it too, where did you notice his belly? At what point at the end of the movie?
(04-23-2016, 04:29 AM)BUDDY Wrote: I have to ask, I bought it too, where did you notice his belly? At what point at the end of the movie?
I noticed it around 1 hour in. Right at the end. It was like a slight bump almost like a beer belly. Please do not contradict me or quiz me on whether or not I actually watched it. I watched the movie and I won't give any spoilers to anybody who hasn't watched yet
Lol hey its cool, I wasnt testing you, relax XD I just scrubbed the movie myself, and I thought the only belly scene was at the beginning. The same one they used for the trailer. You noticed something I didnt, I wanted to see what you were talking about.
I personally thought the moving was amazing, wasn't upset about no pregnant scenes. It was very true about some of the struggles that happen in life! Not all these movies need to have or show a belly as long as the plot is good. Like I said I really enjoyed and how it shows some of the real struggles of life!
(04-23-2016, 03:34 PM)BUDDY Wrote: Lol hey its cool, I wasnt testing you, relax XD I just scrubbed the movie myself, and I thought the only belly scene was at the beginning. The same one they used for the trailer. You noticed something I didnt, I wanted to see what you were talking about.
Oh I'm sorry to blow up on you like that. :( I wasn't happy on how the movie ended up and also the fact I had to pay for it just to be disappointed with such a crappy film. It was a good movie about F2M and the precautions of pregnancy during the last stage of transitioning, but otherwise bad acting.