The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi)
Peter groan as wild whore, his cock erect again. he move his body as Jack said, and bite the pillow as he push hard, stifling a scream. he push and push, his belly shift and bounce, as the baby slid out again and push the cock out.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
As Jack's cock out of Peter ass, the baby emerged and slid out from his hole. There is a lot of blood gushes with the baby. He smirks, cutting the cord and place the baby aside then he licks Peter's hole to clean the blood off "babe you ok?"
"Mmmm yeah.. ohh! another one come!" he gasp and arch his back as the third baby crowned in his belly. "help me to stand up" he reach and support on Jack's shoulders as his belly get harden in contraction. "put your cock in me so i get birth" he stand, his hands on the wall.
"As you wish babe" Jack smirks shoving up his cock inside Peter's ass. He then pushes the male's shoulder down so he can sit on his large cock "mmm ohhh babe! Your ass tightening around me!" He moves his cock deeper and reaches his birth canal, feeling the baby head "babe! This kinda big! Push with all of your might!" Jack smirks thrusting fast but not to the baby, squeezing his cock to Peter's prostate
Peter moan as Jeck pump his dialting hole. "you so naughty babe!" he smirks and then shout as he arch his back, his hand grabing his lover's waist, as he push the baby out. he felt his prostate been squeezed and it make him so horny. his mouth look for Jack's and he kissed him hard, groaning, as a contraction hit him. "oh ohh ohhhh mmmmm!!!"
He kisses Peter's lips roughly, also biting his lower lip and smirks looking to his horny side. After the born of the 3rd baby there is 2 left. He strokes the wet and hard cock, feeling urge to cum "Babe. Make me cum inside your mouth as you push the baby" He points the cock at Peter
Peter nods as he push the two left out. he grab Jack's dick and suck it hard and fast, groaning in paim as the babies slid out in his ass. "ahh arggg mmm its so... mmm bab-" and then gw felt Jeck's cum filling his moan. he swallows it all, deep in his throat.
Jack panting after releasing. He smirks and pulls his cock out of the male's mouth. Then he took the all 5 babies and use his power to send them to the demon world. Now his work done and he wants to be with his lover,Peter.

(Done?) ;)
(if you want. i dont mind. what you think?)
(Ok I don't mind either ;) let's just stop here)
(ok cool. whatever you choose its fine by me)
Hello?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,249 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,034 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,244 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,559 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,353 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,851 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,838 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,254 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg