The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi)
Peter blushed as Jack's hand touch him. "how do you know? you said im your first human you get pregnant" he said. he feel something kicking inside his belly. he start to feel attraction towards the demon. Peter stand up and waddled to the bull. "wow. you hunt THAT thing all by yourself?" peter admire a streangh in a man, but a demon is another thing. he was afraid of him. "could i help you with something?" said the boy. he didnt want to be a burden.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"I know because I can predict the future. That's why I choose you to carry my seeds. Plus, you have a different body than the other humans. Your body can carry more than ten veckh. Veckh is egg and fetus. That's mean inside your belly there is eggs and also some fetus" Jack smiles notice the slight kick of the fetus to Peter's belly. That's mean they are start to be developed and grown "Well..you could just do that thing" Jack points at the dead bull "Cut all the parts and store the parts inside the fridge. Also don't clean the blood but keep them for later. Could you do that?" Jack smirks, teasing the boy
"yes i can" Peter said, and did as the demon ordered. he cut the bull parts and the blood restore in the fridge. after he had done, he ask "now what?".
"Now come here" Jack was resting on the bed, somehow at first he becomes interested after seeing Peter in his silver shine dress. He pats the bed space which beside him, ordering the male to sit on that place.
Peter nods and sit beside the demon, his hand either side on his shiny silver belly. "yes?" he ask shyly.
"Pleasure me with your body" Jack smirks leaning his back at the bed as his cock could be seen bulging up from inside his pants "Ride me. I want to see your fuckin sexy bitch side"
Peter look at him. "ok" he said, blushing. he start to climb on the demon and sit on his crotch. he tease it with his ass, rubbing his cock on his entrence. then he remove his clothes and unzipped Jack's pants. he lick Jack's cock's tip and play with his balls. it was so huge like horse cock. then he took it in his mouth and suck it deeply while stroking it with his hands.
Jack moans as Peter did so. He looks down at the male that sucking his cock just like he sucking milk "nmm..move deeper and faster" Jack put his hand on the top head of the male, gripping it slow as he slowly pushes the male's head to deepening his mouth so that his huge cock can reach Peter's throat
Peter suck as he commanded and suck Jack's cock even deeper in his throat. he move faster and faster up and down, stroking it with both hands and waits for his releace.
His cock throbbing and when Peter moves faster, his precum flows out and after that suddenly releases his seed into the male's mouth. Jack moans and keeps cumming, filling the male's mouth with his warm load. He panting heavily
Peter start to swallow the cum and soon cuffed and gasped from the salty cum that filled his throat. he pull his mouth aside and river of cum flow from his mouth to the floor. he panted heavily. "i..im so sorry! it was too much that i cant swallow it!!" he apologized to the demon. he swallow little of it and his belly look bigger then before.
Jack smiles wiping out Peter's mouth, looking how getting bigger his belly is but for him it's not too much "It's fine. You did great. Now it's my turn!" Jack lays Peter down the bed and spreads his legs seeing how wet and arouse the male's cock "You enjoying that earlier? Heh. Cute" the demon strokes the male's cock and pumps it fast and few white warm volcano bursting out. He gets not enough and licks Peter's tit. He sucks it like he sucks milk as his 2 fingers slowly inserting his hole
Peter moam sensually, helpless against Jack. the demon tease him like no other, milking him and fingering him. he press his belly against his torso and let out a groan oc pleasure. he was so horny. "mmmm afgg yess Jack, yes! oh fuck~"
He fingering the male as he stretching and thrusting Peter's tight ass. His mouth keeps sucking his milk hungrily as he presses his torso more on the male's belly and pop-out belly button "mmm"
Peter groan in pleasre as he been tease so hard. he hold the demon hair while he shoot his cum into his mouth. "fuck me! please! i need you so bad in me!" the boy spread his legs wide and show him his ass hole- wet and ready.
"Naughty boy" Jack smirks holding both Peter's legs, spreading more as the male squatting while laying on the bed. He put his big head cock on the pink ring and circle it to arouse him up, teasing Peter first "Beg me for this. Show your sexy side"
Peter rubb his belly to tease Jack. "that big belly of mine need your big cock deep inside her so you add more babies to it" the boy said seductivly. "please, fuck me so i can be pregnant forever" said the boy teasingly and press his ass against Jack's cock.
Jack moans feeling Peter's ass pressing his tip, directly pushing his hips forward as his huge cock sliding deeper and stretching more the male's ass. His long and big cock also pressing the male's birth canal, squeezing there pleasurely "mmm I'm going to impregnate you more babies!" Jack smirks, slamming his cock as it makes the male bouncing on the bed
Mark felt so helpless against the amount of pleasre that Jack cause him. he felt his innards are so tight as the huge cock get deeper and deeper into his ass. he moan loudly, and rubb his belly passionatly. the demon babies inside him cause him alot of preasure on his prostate. he shout Jack's name over and over again, begging him to fuck him harder.
(Mark? Lol :) )

"What? I can't hear you" Jack smirks, teases him and fucks him harder. His cock pressing his womb and his stomach, also making the half demon babies clawing and kicking eagerly inside Peter's belly showing a high bumps everywhere. Jack can see Peter's nipples flowing out milk because of this pleasure

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,680 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,432 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,106 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,269 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,722 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,899 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,964 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,097 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,757 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg