The demon and his pregnant boy- new edition (closed with nezumi)
Peter groan as he was been fuck in his sensitive bellybutton. he try to move but he was tied up- so helpless against Jack big cock. he moan loudly, his belly bounce with each thrust and then he felt jack precum. "ohhh mmm yes Jack, fuck me! fuck me!" the pregnant boy moan and hope Jack will cover his naughty mouth with a shiny fabric so his scream of pleasure will be contain.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Such a naughty voice" He presses the tip harder and takes it off from Peter's bellybutton. He takes a shiny fabric that he found and ties on the male's mouth "now's you look better.. like a delicious whore" He licks his lips and pointed his tip on Peter ring ass. He inserts the tip and his ass hole stretches wide. He moans pleasurely, pushing his cock more and deep
Peter moan into the fabric, his screams of please become gasps and moans. he felt so helpless against Jack's huge cock that he arch his belly to the air as the big male shove his member deep into his birth cannal. he close his eyes and focus on his belly, which the babies kicks wildly inside of it. his cock was so hard and pulsing. the bed creack noisy under them. he love Jack so much and he wanna his cock deep inside his womb.
Jack pushes half his energy inside the male's womb. He groans and smirks, pull the male up so he sitting on Jack's cock. His cock went deeper to his womb and Peter's hole stretching so wide. Jack holds the male belly and begins to fuck upward his ass. He groans pleasurely as his fingers playing with Peter bellybutton and other pumping his cock
Peter moan as Jack lift him up on his cock. his hands and legs were still tied in restrain so he couldnt do much but to moan. Jack's strong thrust make his belly jiggle and bounce so fast that the babies flip around in his womb. he bite the fabric in his teeth so hard, gasping heavily and sweating. he was so over whelming by thr demon that his cock get sandwitch by his abs and he almost climax hrre and there but he know he cant hold much longer...
His abs presses close to Peter's belly. He fucks him so hard and deeper. He groans and pants "ha ngh.. I can feel them!" Jack smirks widely then slams his prostate super fast and hard making him bounce on his precum cock. He hit Peter's womb and the babies bumping and kicking wildly, also scratching to get out. Jack harder thrust making Peter's water breaking followed with white and red fluid
Peter arch his back and bite the fabric hard while moaning, as he climax with Jack, but jack keep cumming and cumming and expand his belly more and more. suddenly he felt huge pressure inside his womb and he look down: his water just broke. the little demons inside of him make him yell from pain as they scratch his belly from the inside try to come out. blood gush from his anus and he collapse on the bed, screaming and horrefied.
Jack notices Peter's water just break "It's time" He smiles and pulls his after cummed cock out as the male laying on the bed. He rubs the male belly and feels the babies inside and there is 5 "relax babe. They have no difference with the human babies. You just need to push them out of your ass" Jack removes the strains on Peter legs and wrists, giving him space to deliver those demon babies
Peter panted as he remove the fabric from his mouth. "oh baby, its so hurt!" he gulp in pain and close his eyes. he breathed heavily as the demon rub his enormouse belly. little bumps appear in every cm on it, where the demon babies kicks hard. a contraction hit him and he sighed in pain, clutching his belly as it harden like a rock. he felt the first baby enter the birth cannal. the belly shift lower in his firm. he start to push, his face red like tomato. "ahhhh fuck! off offfff aahhh!!" he shouts, but nothing move inside of him. he hope Jack know what he is doing.
Jack checks for Peter dilation and it still at 3cm. He feels impress with the male hole turning back into it size after having his large cock that over 9cm of his dilation "well this need to be fix" Jack smirks, pointing his hard tip on Peter's hole, directly he rams inside and the hole stretching widen to his cock size. He presses the male birth canal and can feel the head "I can feel one here. Now push babe! Push my cock out!" Jack said in tease. He knows well the demon babies are quite difficult to handle, they easily to slide in back
Peter felt like he going to explode. he was so full of babies and so full of cock that his contraction get more often and more powerful then before. he couldnt see Jack beyond his huge belly, but he felt his cock alright. he arch his belly and moan as his birth cannal close on Jack huge cock and squeezing all his lengh like a vice. his prostate was pressed so hard by the baby and the cock, that Peter own cock get hard once more. when contraction hit him he try to push the huge cock out, but it was too big and the baby's head press against it. it felt so amazing and so painful at the same time.
Jack waits for Peter to push the baby out. He looks how hard Peter's cock and he strokes it "Push and cum at the same time might help you babe" Jack suggests and plays with Peter's tip cock. He can feel the baby slid down pushing his hard and big cock. The baby head moves and squeezes the male's prostate
"Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Peter shout as he climax and push at the same time, arch his belly up. the baby slid out and push the giant cock out.
"Yeah like that babe!" He feels his cock slid out with gush of blood and white liquid. Then he can see the head crowning on Peter's ass. It's head covered with red sticky liuid
Peter sighed and gulped as he push harder and harder, the baby's head strech out his ass hole. he was so big. "Naghhhhh?!?? babe its hurt!!" he shout. his forehead sweat a lot. he grinned his teeth hard and push one last time... and the baby was out.
"One more and four left" Jack takes the big baby aside after cut his cord. He checks for Peter ass "wow babe you stretching so much here" He wipes the male's ass with a piece of cloth waiting for the second baby
As Peter did to the first, he push harder and nothing come out. "babe, i need your cock again inside" he smirks and grins, pants heavily.
"Heh such a trouble. But turns on all fours first" Jack smirks, stroking his massive demonic cock and it becomes bigger with his balls.
Peter did as he was told, and get on his four, groaning as his belly waddled on his lower firm and touch the sheets on the bed. "pull it in! another contraction-" he scerams as his the pain make him gasp and sigh holding his breath-
Soon Peter on all fours, Jack smirks and tease his hole with his tip "you look hot babe" He holds the male both hips and inserting his twitching tip inside Peter's hole, pushing all the way inside his birth canal as he groans out "ohhh move your hips babe! Push as you move! Push my cock out!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,244 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,347 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,814 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,981 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg