Hush
Hey all, just thought of something amazing that would benefit us all!

My friend has been working on app secret language app called Hush and has sent it to apple for them to review.

The app works so that you and your friend can see what each other are saying, but should you leave your phone lying around, to anyone without the password it looks like jibberish!

Thought it would be great for us lot if it proves a success! Wish him luck!

EDIT: I have actually just been told by my friend that Apple accepted it last week and they're just fixing a few bugs before marketing it.
That's seriously awesome. I won't deny that I could have used that app more than a few times in the past! By all means, I would love to get the details when the app comes out.
Initially it's only available for apple users (boo) but there are plans for Android versions.
(10-21-2014, 08:54 PM)xHappyBumpx Wrote: Initially it's only available for apple users (boo) but there are plans for Android versions.

This app sounds awesome. Would your friend also be interested in making a Windows Phone version?
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
If the other to go well possibly, but windows phones aren't taking a large share of the market. Also he wrote th apple version himself because he knows the apple software, he's having to employ someone to write the android version and will likely have to employ someone to write the windows version. So it's all about the money. He's been working on this for over a year and doesn't get paid until it goes 'live' as it were.

EDIT: good news windows users! Hush will be coming to Windows in the future! (apparently he wants to make it compatible for all devices including fridges XD)