My Interview with Jezebel: What Exactly Is Mpreg? A Male Pregnancy Enthusiast Explain
I was approached by Jezebel recently to do an interview about mpreg and our community. I think it turned out quite well. The interviewer was really gracious and kind and it was super fun answering his questions. I'm hoping this article sheds some light on our interests a little bit.

My only regret was my remark about "youths squandering early pregnancies." It came across really insensitive--which I did not intend.

Check it out!

http://jezebel.com/what-exactly-is-mpreg...1651553874#

Edit: it should be stated that there's gonna be comments on there that we're gonna disagree with (or maybe even make us angry). If you choose to reply, remember that you represent our reputation with every word. I would suggest ignoring the hate-comments, or if you choose to respond, to be thoughtful. I'm seeing some stuff in the comments section that I already don't agree with, and some people are twisting my words. I won't respond to those people and I suggest everyone does the same :) Thanks guys.
Great PR Lyric! :D
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
I am a regular Jez reader (pretty much keep it open all day) and had no idea you were doing this interview, so imagine my pleasure and surprise when it popped up at the top of my feed. I created a burner account to comment and got into some pretty good discussions (and hopefully didn't embarrass myself or us). I think overall it went very well. Great job, Lyric!
Glad you guys enjoyed it. I hope I did the community justice.
Huffington Post just tweeted the link to their 4.79 million followers so omg kinda freaking out :P
This is good, positive and/or neutral media exposure is a good thing! That's how societal evolution happens.
We're all members of one human family! ^_^
One great big, loving, dysfunctional family. -_-;

MRCA
Human Family Tree
Excellent interview Lyric. I feel like you represented our community very well and your answers were spot on. Fantastic job
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/
I must say I read the article and joined this forum. So, one could say it was effective. Interesting place you guys have here.
(11-05-2014, 06:38 AM)FinnRoga Wrote: I must say I read the article and joined this forum. So, one could say it was effective. Interesting place you guys have here.

Awesome! Welcome :)

Very good job, Lyric. Far better than I could have done. (And personally, I don't think the "youths squandering early pregnancies" line came across as insensetive at all, though that just might be me.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kentaro Hiyama's First Pregnancy mprego2 170 106,160 02-08-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: mprego2
  Wattpad Story about Mpreg MikeWilliam02 0 746 12-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Last Post: MikeWilliam02
  Seahorse Pregnancy ohsopreg 0 1,449 11-20-2020, 10:20 AM
Last Post: ohsopreg
  Mpreg Interview Article. Frisby2007 3 1,858 12-01-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: mprego2
  'Daddy Mama: A Male Pregnancy Story' by Jane Smith The Guys' Gyno 0 2,679 09-19-2018, 06:30 PM
Last Post: The Guys' Gyno
  Unicorn Booty (Gay Blog) Shares Mpreg Post Kenny 0 2,493 04-28-2016, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Kenny
  Cringe-Worthy Pregnancy Photos ejonesrock 1 4,391 02-11-2015, 11:32 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  "Mostly male" gives birth Bluegirl285 3 4,020 02-11-2015, 11:25 PM
Last Post: WeekEndPreg
  Another Interview! Lyric 5 3,982 11-15-2014, 11:12 PM
Last Post: mpregdude82
  Male Pregnancy in Fanfiction Mark 15 15,445 11-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Last Post: TheKicking