Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
Ryne ate everything he could reach, munching on the bread and and sandwiches. He stopped eating for a second and looked to Kevan. "My name is Ryne." He said timidly.
"Ryne..." Kevan said softly to make sure he got the pronunciation right. "Do you have any family? how old are you?" he asked softly wondering how he had ended in the streets and how he had ended being a victim of his brother.
Ryne stiffened at the question. "I'm a orphan." He stated. "They kicked me out of the orphanage when I reached 18 years old.
"Im sorry to hear that, and to ask, I was just wondering if there was any family you might want to see," Kevan says. He let Ryne eat all he wanted and stoped himself from asking any other questions
Ryne finished and gave a little hiccup of satisfaction. "I've never have eaten so much food in my life. I think I got a stomachache." He said as he gave his belly a rub.
Kevan smiled "Im glad you enjoyed the food, is your stomach hurting too much?" he asks as the butlers are taking away the food already.
"A little. I think I ate too much." Ryne explained.
Kevan smiled and nodded "why dont you lay down in that divan?" he asks gently

(what if Kevan as a dragon has a bit of magic?)
(Sounds good.)

Ryne nodded as he rubbed his massive belly. "Can you help me?" He asked.
"yes, you will need to go to the restroom afterwards, but I might be able to help" he said gently.
Ryne nodded as he got up with some difficulty. He leaned on Kevan, finding warmth and support from him.
Kevan helped him up gently helping him support his large weight and sitting him down on the divan, "can you raise your shirt? just a bit so I can slid my hand to your abdomen" he said helping Ryne accomodate himself in the divan.
Ryne nodded as he slowly lifted his shirt up. He was embarrassed by his large belly, and he always tried to hide the massive orb from prying eyes.
Kevan´s hand were warm and gentle as he placed his fingers over his abdomen, he was surprised by how big the boy was at only three months.

blue soft light began to emerge from his fingertips as he closed his eyes, and soon Ryne´felt really warm and light as if he would float up the air if Kevan took his hand away. Kevan was really only accelerating his digestive system to ease the ache, but the working of magic was what causing him to feel so warm.
Ryne moaned as he writhed from the warmth. "Thank you." He moaned as he gripped divan.
"you are welcome," he said holding him and helping him sit "you might soon want to go to the restroom, and Im sure you are tired, yes?" he asks gently seeing how thin Ryne was, he was even a bit afraid of holding him with too much force.
Ryne nodded before suddenly his body gave a loud growl. He suddenly got up and rushed to the bathroom. He closed the door and didn't come out after a few minutes.
Kevan waited for him and smiled seeing Ryne return "you feeling better?" he asked helping him up the stairs where a room had been readied for him, "I think there should already be some clothes on your closet, if you need anything you already know where my own room is," he said.
Ryne nodded as he entered the room. "Why are you doing this? Why did you come and find me?" He asked.
"my family wronged you, my brother hurt you, " he said softly "I want to right that wrong, its not fair you alone has to deal with this pregnancy when you were forced into it" his eyes looked at Ryne "plus...its the first time a dragon from my clan sired children with a human, I was worried...complications might arise,"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,132 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,461 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,701 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,606 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,498 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,444 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,793 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,552 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,911 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,259 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15