Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
Ryne gulped. "Complications? What complications?" He asked worryingly.
"I don´t know Ryne, but don´t worry, you seem to be fine now, and I will take care of you, Ill make sure you are safe, okay?" he said and smiled "would you be willing to see a doctor if I brought one here?" he asks "I could try to serve as one, but Im merly an enthusiast and my knowledge is rather basic"
Ryne nodded. "Sure. I guess a doctor could come by and check the babies." He said as he placed a hand on his belly.
"you care for the children?" Kevan asks a bit surprised.
"Well....I....uhhh." Ryne mumbled as he tried to say something.
Kevan understood "you dont have to answer, it was impolite of me asking, you must be tired, I will leave you to rest."
"I want to be with the babies!" Ryne blurted out. "I want to be with them." He repeated as he looked so timid and quiet.
Kevan smiled "nobody will take your kids away, you are their father," he said fondly "you are strong Ryne, feel assured, you don´t have to fight against life anymore, you can rest, be happy with your children even if their conception was not the ideal one"
Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly. "Thank you. Thank you so much for everything." He said as he waddled to his room and noticed the bed. He never had a bed before, he was always accustomed to sleeping in a box or on a park bench. He slowly lifted the covers and laid down on his side. He then moaned in pleasure and relief as he melted into the soft bedding and mattress. He was out like a lightbulb after that.
Kevan observed him retire with sad eyes, the boy seemed to be quite young and that worried him, not only cause being a father was a great step and something that changed your life irrevocably, but because it could complicate his pregnancy further.

Kevan ran a hand through his dark curls pondering the matter as he reatreaded to his own room, thinking how else could he help the human boy. He was also angry, angry at his brother for keep doing this, raping young boys and leaving them to their own luck. "Any word from my brother?" Kevan asked his butler as he took a bit of whiskey to keep down his growing anxiousness and anger. "Any luck finding another of my brother´s victims?" he asked hoping there were no others for the time being, but he knew they were, somewhere out there another boy going through what Ryne had been and still going through.
Ryne slowly woke up in the morning, nuzzling the pillow like a spoiled kitten. He got up and looked around, hoping he could find Kevan.
"No, sir, no word of him, and we are trying to find any others sir," the butler said softly taking the empty glass from his employer as Kevan nodded sadly.

In Ryne´s room he found bags full of new clothes, all paternity clothes and of the best brands, shirts, t-shirts, jeans and trousers. Underware, socks, shoes, tennis shoes, all he could really need and want, and there was a little basket of fresh fruit with a little note from Kevan and it read:
I hope everything fits, fell welcome in your new home, I´ll be waiting for you downstairs to have breakfast.
Your friend,
K. Lawrence

Ryne looked at the basket and clothes, happy that someone went through so much trouble for him. He got dressed and noticed that the shirt didn't cover the underside of his belly and the pants still showed his ass. He started to eat a banana and went downstairs, finding Kevan.
Kevan was sitting in the dinning room as the butler poured coffe for him and smiled "Ryne, good to see you are awake, did you slept well?" he asked and noticed the clothes didn´t fit that well "Im sorry to see the clothes are a bit short, Ill send someone to go change them," he said smiling.
"I made an appointment with you with the family´s physician, he will come in some hours to tend to you," he said smiling "are you hungry? the chef has made someothing really nice, " he said
"The clothes are okay. My belly is too big." Ryne said with a pout. "Okay. I'm fine with that. I guess a doctor should check me. Are those pancakes?" He asked excitedly.
"i guess we would have to send them to be made in the future," Kevan said smiling as he sat with a chuckle "don´t worry, he will be as gentle as possible, they are go ahead, there are some waffles too," he said as he served his own plate.

"I was thinking Ryne...is there anything you would like to do? study? learn to play an instrument or some hobby?" he asked.
Ryne gulped and thought for a moment. "I can't read." He said embarrassingly.
"Would you like to learn?" he asked gently not thiinking to much of it and actually a bit embarrased himself for not thinking a bit more and probably making Ryne feel bad.

"I could teach you if you want, I manage my businesses largely at home and it would be a pleasure to teach you, plus its now my job to look after you"
Ryne nodded timidly as he sat down and ate. He started to eat anything he could reach, wanting to keep his babies fed. Suddenly, he became flushed and he moaned.
Kevan was surprised hearing him moan wondering what was happening, "Ryne?" he called gently not knowing exactly what to ask, "you...okay?" he inquired. All the food present was very nutritious as Kevan had requested knowing Ryne was very unurished.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,161 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,480 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,764 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,686 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,511 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,451 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,800 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,564 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  The Mistress' Club (NSFW, BDSM, Open) user.incognito1234 57 6,931 05-20-2018, 08:06 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,270 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15