I'm....what?!
A new genetic thread has been discovered that very few men have and it is the ability to get pregnant. Jace went out one night and had a one night stand with a complete stranger. A few weeks later he was constantly sick and he swore that his stomach was bigger, so he went to the doctor and he couldn't believe his ears when he found out he was pregnant. He went home and rang his best friend/crush(you) sobbing and trying to explain what happened and that he needs his help.

Name: Jace Underwood
Personality: Sweet, usually shy, likes to help everyone when he can
Looks: Dark brown hair, bright green eyes, tanned skin, medium build.

Jace shook as he sat on the couch sobbing softly to himself as he shakily picked up the phone. He rang his best friend sobbing brokenly as it kept ringing. His hands shaking, the other holding the papers he was given to help him deal with everything.

(May I?)
(Go ahead

Name: Max Teller
Personality: Somewhat dry, though loving. Always the oldest of the group growing up, he found himself taking charge more often than not.
Looks: Curly black hair, brown eyes, tall but on the skinny side.

Max had been having a lazy afternoon--watching TV, avoiding doing anything productive when he felt his phone ring. "Hello? Oh, hey Jace!"
Jace sobbed into the phone "Max! Something has happened! I-I need you to come over, I can't tell you over the phone. Please" he sobbed trying to hold himself together

"What? Okay, just...calm down! I'll be right over!" Max rushed to his car and drove toff his friend, greeting him with a big hug once he opened the door.
Once he got there Jace grabbed ontohim tightly sobbing, his whole body shaking as he tucked his face into his neck.

"Jace...come on, talk to me! I'm here now," Max said as he tried to peel away from his friend so he could speak.
Jace pulled back sobbing "I'm one of the guys...with the genetic thread to get pregnant. What am I going to do?!" He sobbed going back inside and curling up on the couch

"What?" Max had heard about this new genetic discovery on the news, but didn't know much about it. All he knew was that it was incredibly rare. "Well you don't have to be so upset, just be careful to use protection so you don't actually get..." he paused as he realized, "oh. I...I don't know. When did you find out?"
Jace sobbed looking at him "Today. I went out the other weekend...I was upset about something and I just slept with the first man who showed interest in me. I don't even know the guys name..." He sobbed putting his head on his knees "I can't raise a kid...not by myself"

"Well maybe you don't have to raise it at all! There's always adoption...and...other...choices," Max trailed off for a moment. "And if you want to keep it, you have plenty of people to help you."
Jace nodded "I can just put it up for adoption I suppose...I'm not going to abort it though." He said shaking his head and sniffled rubbing his eyes "What would you do?" He looked up at him, his green eyes scared and piercing

"I'd carry it, I know that much. I don't know that I'd be able to keep it though...you'll make it through this, Jace. I know you will," Max said trying to reassure his friend.
Jace nodded "Okay..." He said quietly and rubbed his stomach a little biting his lip as he curled in on himself a little

Max looked down and noticed Jace's ststack already had the slightest of curves to it, but chose to keep his comments to himself. "So what can I do to make you feel better? I've got no plans for the day and I'm all yours," he tried to cheer his friend up.
Jace bit his lip "We can play the ps3, that'll probably take my mind off things a little"

"Oh you want your ass handed to you in 2K or Call of Duty, is that it? Fine, I'll show you!" Max responded playplayfully as he moved to the couch.
Jace grinned "Pfft, you can't beat me, we've established this so many times before" he grinned grabbing a remote and giving him the other one

The two loaded up the game and proceeded to play several close matches, but Jace squeaked by Max every time. "Ugh, I can't believe this! You're cheating or something!"