Public sighting
This is only "media" in the loosest sense, but it genuinely brightened up my day with a little whimsy. I was waiting for the bus this morning to go to work, and realized that the trash bin had this stenciled across the top. (The weird flaking surface is because the city apparently tried to scour it off at some point.)

I took a picture with my iPod, so excuse the quality. If you can't read it, it says, "Mr seahorse knows some boys can have babies."
Hahaha, awesome find. I love finding stuff like that.
Recently I went into a bar with my family and Junior was randomly playing on the TV. I had never seen it before... so I tried to pretend I wasn't mesmerized!
(04-10-2012, 09:47 PM)Please Stand By Wrote: This is only "media" in the loosest sense, but it genuinely brightened up my day with a little whimsy. I was waiting for the bus this morning to go to work, and realized that the trash bin had this stenciled across the top. (The weird flaking surface is because the city apparently tried to scour it off at some point.)

I took a picture with my iPod, so excuse the quality. If you can't read it, it says, "Mr seahorse knows some boys can have babies."
Nice picture.
What an interesting thing to see. :D
that's so cute!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pregnant Men on Public Transit pregboy28 3 3,930 04-16-2014, 03:42 AM
Last Post: pregboy28