Blackstar (open, nsfw)
In the year 2075, Earth was struck by a massive asteroid. There was no way to destroy the asteroid without causing collateral damage. The only choice was to leave and find a new home. The governments of the world created massive ships called Arks. The Arks carried as many as they could before leaving the Earth and traveling far away. Some ships decided to colonize Mars and other planets in the Solar System. Others decided to explore in hope of finding another planet like Earth.

This story takes place on the Blackstar, the largest of the Arks that orbits a metal rich planet that orbits a white dwarf. The Blackstar has all the materials for everyone's needs. The main job on the Blackstar is breeding. Breeders and Seeders are needed to keep the population up. Breeders are outfitted with a special womb that lets them carry massive amounts of babies. Seeders are needed to take care of the Breeders and help raise a family. Most couples are paired through a special program that matches personality and interests with each individual.

(Note: please use proper grammar, spelling, and use proper quotations. Everyone is welcome to join.)

Name:
Description:
Role:
# of babies: (breeders only)
Months pregnant:
Name: Shiina
Description: light blonde hair, petite body, ocean blue eyes, pale skin, wide hips.
Role: Breeder
# of babies: 9
Months pregnant: 5

Shiina waddled through the halls of the Blackstar, just finishing a checkup for his babies. He entered the living quarters and went back to his home. As soon as he entered, he went straight to the little kitchen he had to find some food. He was starving and unfortunately for him, he was out of stock. Shiina sighed as he had to leave and get some more food. He wished he had a Seeder to help him. Being pregnant and alone put quite a strain on him.
Name: Kevin
Description: Average height, blue eyes, black hair.
Role: Breeder
# of babies: (breeders only) 26 babies.
Months pregnant: 7

I had one hand on my massive belly, making my way down the hall of the Blackstar, the rk that I had been assigned to. My huge hips swayed back and forth as my huge rear-end was a perfect balance to my tummy.
Shiina noticed Kevin and waved. "Hey Kevin. How are you doing? You look ready to deliver at any moment." He said playfully.
"Oh, hey Shiina. Yeah, only a few months away from having these kids." I said, patting my belly as I waved back at Shiinar. "How about you?"
"Half way there. By the way, did you hear that the Blackstar is leaving the system?" Shiina asked.
"No, I didn't. Did they say why?" I asked. "Is it something having to do with us being unable to live on Earth?"
"I'm not sure. They might be heading to new system to find a new planet to live on. All we found were big empty rocks." Shiina theorized.
"Well, that's understandable." I said. "Just means more for us to populate, then!"
"I guess. I actually want to land on a planet for once. I'm tired of walking through simulated grass and metal halls." Shiina explained as he rubbed his belly.
"Yeah, I get what you mean." I said, rubbing my huge belly. "Yeah, I'm kinda getting tired of doing the same thing."
"Oh well. What do you have planned for the rest of the day?" Shiina asked.
"Eh, probably gonna head back to my room so I can rest." I said. "What about you?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,396 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,164 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,080 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,321 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,270 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,481 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,515 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,031 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,559 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,221 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething