The Chosen (story rp, open.)
Koji sighed quietly at the speech. "Right, I am in. But only for my own reasons got it?!". He grunted and nodded at the group. "The name's Koji. Just Koji, not sir, buddy, or hey you". He told them. He decided to go along with the male so he could keep a closer eye on him and find a way to get to the dark legion's main base. He wanted their leader's head on a stake for the world to see. Afterwards, he was going to look for away to restore pack's pride and take his place as the Alpha.
Ryne nodded as he looked to the group. "Thank you Jeremy and Koji. What about you?" He asked

(Just to let you guys and any others, I plan to make this rp go into arcs. Right now, this is the Malik Arc. K?)
(What is the Malik Arc? and that's fine)

Koji looked at the others and finished off his meat. "Well what about the rest of you lot?". He asked bluntly
(11-28-2014, 04:10 AM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote: Koji sighed quietly at the speech. "Right, I am in. But only for my own reasons got it?!". He grunted and nodded at the group. "The name's Koji. Just Koji, not sir, buddy, or hey you". He told them. He decided to go along with the male so he could keep a closer eye on him and find a way to get to the dark legion's main base. He wanted their leader's head on a stake for the world to see. Afterwards, he was going to look for away to restore pack's pride and take his place as the Alpha.

*Jeremy smiled friendly*

Ok... Koji. I'm Jeremy. It's very nice to meet you.
Koji nodded at him to knowledge him and replied. "Same here Jeremy". He didn't really like to talk a lot. But he figured if he was traveling with this group. He might as well get to know the first one who seemed to innocent enough to get to know him. But he wasn't going to reveal everything about himself at once. He wanted to make the male could be trusted enough not to try killing him in his sleep.
(The Malik arc is just the name of the focus of the arcs story.)

Ryne gave a faint smile and slowly stood up, grabbing a staff to use. "Good. We should go now." He stated.
(Ok that's cool)

"Finally". Koji replied and set a small bag of gold coins to pay for his drinks and meal.
(11-28-2014, 04:51 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: (The Malik arc is just the name of the focus of the arcs story.)

Ryne gave a faint smile and slowly stood up, grabbing a staff to use. "Good. We should go now." He stated.

*Jeremy followed Ryne*

Ok.
Koji walked in between them to keep a better eye on both of them in case of a attack.
"We need to head to Deadmarsh. I believe that's where we can find some clue that'll take us to Aura." Ryne explained.
"Alright". Koji nodded and led the way. He knew the fastest way to the destined location.
(11-28-2014, 05:09 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: "We need to head to Deadmarsh. I believe that's where we can find some clue that'll take us to Aura." Ryne explained.

Okay *Jeremy said and followed Ryne, paying attention on every detail of the place*
Koji kept on his guard for any sneak attacks and ears open for any useful information about the dark legion.
Aster's eyes glanced at the medallion as the male told the others of his "organization." Could his words be truly trusted? Those that were with him were seemingly eating them right up as if it was gold taken from the jewel cave hoarding wyrms themselves. Now there location was even more questioning. Why the Deadmarsh? That was not too much of a fond place for anyone, especially with the word "Dead" being a clear ringer to steer clear.

"Sounds too risky to let slide..." This time the blade of his knife had tapped several times in attune to the drums that were beside them. "I'm going to keep a close watch..." The black cloak came over his body like the shadows as he moved out quietly and swiftly, not even a small breeze escaping through the trail. He was outside in the tall trees above them of where he would take to the roofs and tail them from afar and above the moment they were ready.
The small group walked into the forest before Ryne stopped. He pointed his staff at the trees and started to Aster. "I know you are there Light Elf. I knew you've been following us since the tavern.
(11-28-2014, 06:30 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: The small group walked into the forest before Ryne stopped. He pointed his staff at the trees and started to Aster. "I know you are there Light Elf. I knew you've been following us since the tavern.

"Wait, what?" Jeremy said, looking around surprised, because he had not realized that the elf was following them
Koji growled at the their stalker and got ready for a attack. "Why the hell are you following us?!". He glared at the light elf in the trees and cursed himself for not picking up on his scent sooner.
Zahina listened to the explanation on the stone with silence, listening to the others talk instead. She supposed it made since... In any way, she was still willing to help, any way was better then nothing. She dipped her at the names, standing up to leave with them. "My name is Zahina", she murmured quietly.

Outside, the Phoekin took a deep breath, She wasn't a fan of overly crowded and stuffy places. She let her hood drop for the first time, revealing her her long gold brown hair and fine face. She followed the others, staying back and being quiet even as Ryne spoke up. She looked at the tree, now seeing the elf and catching the faint smell he had.
Koji nodded at the female to knowledge her. He was more focused the elf and preparing himself for a fight if it came to it. He didn't like being spied on and he hated the elf already. He growled softly as he studied the elf for any connection to the Dark Legion.
Aster stared blankly as he was unamused as he was unphased. Could he perhaps give them some recognition that he was amazed that someone could catch him staring at them above in a treeglowing violet eyes glowing down upon them like some night bird patiently stalking its prey?

"Then it should come of no surprise as to why I'm following." He paid no attention to the ever angry werewolf as he had no interests in why it was angry or why he demanded to know why he was following him. The Phoekin perhaps, but his gaze was blazing hot on the figure with the nifty amulet. The other human was even of no concern. They technically were blind in the matter, leaving the the shorter make the only one worth the merit of talking to in the current moment. "If it is as you say, your journey, then you have nothing to worry about. If it's not, then it is my duty to to the Imperial Army to terminate effectively. Your conversation attracted the best and the worst kind of attention."

His bother would wither away with the wind and leaves until he was completely out of sight, the spell attuning him with nature as the wind blown leaves changed his location entirely. He would be waiting for them to continue in the forest, allowing him to track their progress.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,353 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,018 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,002 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 31,705 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,056 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,283 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 2,966 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,515 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,062 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,410 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15