Realistic/enjoyable birth simulation
Hey, sorry it's been a while. However, I'm back! I have recently discovered I can push a small water bottle up by Butt, and simulate birth using that and a weighted ball for a belly. I usually fill the bottle with warm water and that feels quite good. Does anyone have suggestions on how to make this more realistic? Water breaking, placenta, hard/tight belly feeling, clothing? Anything is appreciated. Thank you!
Sounds like you've a good idea, maybe a deflated ballon an tjen inflate it in you with warm water? Truely a water breaking experience ;)
Angel don't be a stranger send me a comment or Chat in PM :P We all know you want a good belly rub Blush 
(11-28-2014, 08:41 PM)BlueEyes Wrote: Sounds like you've a good idea, maybe a deflated ballon an tjen inflate it in you with warm water? Truely a water breaking experience ;)

I was thinking about that. I do not like the safety aspects of placing a water balloon into the rectum. I fear that it could get stuck too easily. If that was not an issue, I would love it. But that is an interesting idea. Any other ideas on how to replicate a realish birth situation? Contractions? Cramps?
(11-28-2014, 10:55 PM)Junk Wrote:
(11-28-2014, 08:41 PM)BlueEyes Wrote: Sounds like you've a good idea, maybe a deflated ballon an tjen inflate it in you with warm water? Truely a water breaking experience ;)

I was thinking about that. I do not like the safety aspects of placing a water balloon into the rectum. I fear that it could get stuck too easily. If that was not an issue, I would love it. But that is an interesting idea. Any other ideas on how to replicate a realish birth situation? Contractions? Cramps?

You could use the ones that have the string attached to the bottom of them. So you could pull it out when it's done. The smaller ones i'm not sure how you'd even do that lol. I'm not to sure on more ideas for water breaking maybe pump some in you like when people do inflation an things, use something as a stopper an then you've really got a water breaking experience complete with mucous plug ;) as far as cramps you can drink a lot of fluids not soda though, at one time an then exercise right after you should experience some cramps that way. If you do both you should have some discomfort there too. Stretching an what not. If you really wanted to go all out those abs stimulators they give a little electro shock to the abs to make them contract an that could be used for the contractions. If i think of more I'll let you know. If you've got kik messager my info is in my tag contact me there an we can have a more direct contact.
Angel don't be a stranger send me a comment or Chat in PM :P We all know you want a good belly rub Blush 
I use a muscle stimulator/EMS machine which gives me contractions lasting 30 secs with an interval of a similar length imbetween. I also use a butt plug to simulate the desire to push/expel and get a feeling of pressure. Pumped up enough this certainly gives cramps too and the sensations can become overwhelmingly intense! See my posts on the subject. Recently I've begun dressing up in a slightly tarty denim miniskirt and woman's T shirt blouse thing with room for some cushions/padding for a belly. Enjoy!

joshlg_uk
I'm going to try doing a water breaking simulation, but i don't want to pur a balloon in me. If I place it in my underwear, how can I pop it? It wont be fully inflated so if I squashed it it wouldnt break
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Don't use a balloon, use a freezer bag of luke warm water tied with string/shoelaces. I did that for years in my teens and the sensation of it against your genitals is fantastic. In addition it will drip just a tiny bit, especially when pressure is applied to it. In my experience you can also slightly loosen the knot if you want to finally increase the rate of flow and rupture the membranes LOL!

Cheap, easy and the slight unpredictability of it leaking all adds to the mood. The water feels great streaking down your thighs and soaking your panties too.

josh

(09-01-2015, 11:33 PM)joshlg_uk Wrote: I use a muscle stimulator/EMS machine which gives me contractions lasting 30 secs with an interval of a similar length imbetween.  I also use a butt plug to simulate the desire to push/expel and get a feeling of pressure.  Pumped up enough this certainly gives cramps too and the sensations can become overwhelmingly intense!  See my posts on the subject.  Recently I've begun dressing up in a slightly tarty denim miniskirt and woman's T shirt blouse thing with room for some cushions/padding for a belly.  Enjoy!

joshlg_uk
(02-05-2016, 09:10 AM)calder_archer Wrote: I'm going to try doing a water breaking simulation, but i don't want to pur a balloon in me. If I place it in my underwear, how can I pop it? It wont be fully inflated so if I squashed it it wouldnt break

I would just take a needle and poke it through your underwear. the hole in your underwear would be so small that you wouldn't even be able to notice it
(02-09-2016, 12:30 PM)joshlg_uk Wrote: Don't use a balloon, use a freezer bag of luke warm water tied with string/shoelaces.  I did that for years in my teens and the sensation of it against your genitals is fantastic.  In addition it will drip just a tiny bit, especially when pressure is applied to it.  In my experience you can also slightly loosen the knot if you want to finally increase the rate of flow and rupture the membranes LOL!

Cheap, easy and the slight unpredictability of it leaking all adds to the mood.  The water feels great streaking down your thighs and soaking your panties too.

josh

bump: what about filling up a condom (or even a female condom) and tying it to the waterbottle rim to use as the placenta?
It was mentioned on one of the other threads here that mineral oil will wear though certain types of balloons. It would also add a bit of unpredictably just like a real water breaking

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Realistic birth Libbylogan 9 5,749 11-05-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: jme829140
  Public simulation Minipreggo 23 12,419 03-14-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: saty
Lightbulb How to get a Realistic birth! 分娩模擬 4 2,248 02-28-2022, 09:20 PM
Last Post: pregnantscubasteve40
  I'm making realistic toys to simulate with lincxxx 20 6,791 01-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Last Post: tn6775
  Simulation Frequency AepiScorch 18 4,493 10-30-2021, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Belly Button
Lightbulb Integrated Multi-Sensory Mpreg Simulation: Silicone Belly, TENS, Vibrating Butt Plug johnqsocial 14 18,670 09-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Last Post: johnqsocial
  birth simulation preggster 30 26,009 07-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Chicken man
  Wubble Simulation Twi 7 3,094 08-30-2018, 03:48 AM
Last Post: piecheese10
  Baby simulation Pregnantmand2 3 2,882 08-22-2018, 07:59 PM
Last Post: Pregnantmand2
  Tens/EMS for birth sims joshlg_uk 2 1,938 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: SwollenBellyEnvy