Roleplay (closed with nurse)
"I would recomend you staying at home, but if you need to, you might keep working, now this will feel coldl" he said placing the gel over his huge belly and turning the ultrasound on. Lana squuezed his hand in excitement,
(02-28-2015, 03:43 AM)nurse Wrote: "I would recomend you staying at home, but if you need to, you might keep working, now this will feel coldl" he said placing the gel over his huge belly and turning the ultrasound on. Lana squuezed his hand in excitement,

"So?" Henry asked, squeezing Lana's hand back. "What are you seeing doctor?"
The doctor smiles "well were you hoping for boys or girls?" He asked as he moved the wand around, the twins were tangled together one baby was slightly larger and he seemed to be hugging and protecting thr much smaller one.
(02-28-2015, 04:00 AM)nurse Wrote: The doctor smiles "well were you hoping for boys or girls?" He asked as he moved the wand around, the twins were tangled together one baby was slightly larger and he seemed to be hugging and protecting thr much smaller one.

"oh" Henry gasped when he saw his twins hugging and protecting each other. "that's so cute. Well, i don't care about the gender. I love them."
"Well Henry, you are having boys, I cant see the smaller one, but as they are identical you can besure they are boys" he said.

Lana was amazed at what she was seeing "why is thesecond twin so small, ks he all right?"
(02-28-2015, 04:16 AM)nurse Wrote: "Well  Henry, you are having boys, I cant see the smaller one, but as they are identical you can besure they are boys" he said.

Lana was amazed at what she was seeing "why is thesecond twin so small, ks he all right?"

"Yes, doctor, is the other baby okay?" Henry asked, now feeling a bit worried.
"Nothing mayor seems to be wrong, his size might be an issue at the time of birth but seems the firsttwin is taking care of him, we will be monotoring the secondmore close,y to see how he develops, dont be scared, he will be fine, the most that can happen is him needing a bit more of help djring birth and perhaps an incubator, but with multiples its normal"
(02-28-2015, 04:26 AM)nurse Wrote: "Nothing mayor seems to be wrong, his size might be an issue at the time of birth but seems the firsttwin is taking care of him, we will be monotoring the secondmore close,y to see how he develops, dont be scared, he will be fine, the most that can happen is him needing a bit more of help djring birth and perhaps an incubator, but with multiples its normal"

"Oh, thanks" Said Henry, squeezing Lana's hand, now in relief. The he stood up, changed his clotches and said goodbye to the doctor
"Henry you should be resting" Lana said a couple of weeks later, she was worried for Henry and she got mad at him for not staying in bed as she would like him to.
(02-28-2015, 04:53 PM)nurse Wrote: "Henry you should be resting" Lana said a couple of weeks later, she was worried for Henry and she got mad at him for not staying in bed as she would like him to.

"I know, darling, i know, but i can't rest now. Not now. We have almost no money, i have to go to work" Henry said, standing up and walking to the door. Suddenly, he felt dizzy and fainted, falling toward the floor
Lana cried out as he fainted "Henry!" She called scared as she rushed to him "baby...please wake up" she called scared getting her phone to call an ambulance
(03-08-2015, 05:57 PM)nurse Wrote: Lana cried out as he fainted "Henry!" She called scared as she rushed to him "baby...please wake up" she called scared getting her phone to call an ambulance

Henry woke up at the ambulance and looked around, trying to understand what was happening and where were Lana. As he saw her, he opened his mouth to ask what happened, when he started to cough. He covered his mouth with his hands, but when he looked at them, there was blood.
(Are u guys still doing this (

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,684 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,437 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,113 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,733 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,946 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,088 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,125 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,834 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,034 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,852 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8