New Layout?
Heyy sorry if I missed something but is there a new layout going for everyone? I noticed last night it changed, it also said at the top of the site that it was changing something and everything might not work until it was done?

It's gone now but the layout is still different. i looked around and it seems no one asked or commented on it?

Just wanted to know? X3
Lyric updated the website last night and it created a conflict with the old layout. He's still playing around with it, and he might make an announcement about it in the future.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
(12-18-2014, 07:24 PM)theKicking Wrote: Lyric updated the website last night and it created a conflict with the old layout. He's still playing around with it, and he might make an announcement about it in the future.

Ahhhhh okay! Thank you so much~
In the words of the Second, Tenth, and Eleventh Doctors, "I don't like it."
--------
Why do drugs when you can just watch a Baz Luhrmann film?
(12-19-2014, 06:53 PM)MPregFan86 Wrote: In the words of the Second, Tenth, and Eleventh Doctors, "I don't like it."

It is a bit confusing (it is to me at least), but I'm sure the more we use it, the more we'll get used to it. 
As I said before, he's still playing around with it. This layout may not be permanent at all.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com
Currently there's not a lot of options for this new version of MyBB. This is the best we can do for now.
i find that blue lust of all the layouts thus far is the best... but they all kinda suck lol its what happens when forums are free - its just well the nature of things. Ive run quite a few forums and unless you have the money or knowledge to code then this is what ya get. WYSIWYG.

Lyric - i know im new an all but if you need help with running this place or stuff lemme know. i can find things some ppl cant or i have tons of time when some folks have little.

.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.

==NO CAM OR RL PICS!==
RP Experience: 20 Years - Yes, ive been Roleplaying since i was 12.
RP Slots: Almost Full 2/3 & Kink List: https://www.f-list.net/c/anailaigh%20teeler/

Notes
- Paragraph/semi-para Rper
- Spelling an grammar intact
- Plays for hours a day
Time Online: 2pm-3/4am PST
.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.¸.·•☾•·.¸.·•☆•·.¸.·•☽•·.
its a big change and supprise to me too... not objecting tho
Available for conversation, pm me.
I accidently switched and now I can't figure out how to get back to blue lust.
It's easy to change the theme, you go into User CP, and click on "Edit Options" (The last choice under Your Profile in the left column) and under "Other Options" there should be a list of board themes you could use.
*The Belly In My Avatar Is NOT mine**

What I want to know is, whose the father? 

Tumblr: https://amalepregnancyworld.tumblr.com/